anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Doctor Simran Mathur is a successful gynaecologist. Having devoted her entire life towards achieving this success, she finds herself lonely as she edges closer to her mid-thirties.

At this point Abhimanyu steps in. Abhi reminds Simran of the past, which she has buried and forgotten. 24-year-old Abhi brings out the feminine side of Simran. He brings her face to face with her desires and needs. At first Simran resists him and all that he wants out of this relationship but gradually Abhi breaks down her resolves and confronts her with his love. Simran is unable to resist and is left with no alternatives when Abhi goes and asks for her hand from her parents.

A torrid romance, a wedding shrouded in ambiguity, a short lived honeymoon, an insecure motherhood and the dramatic rise in Abhimanyu's career - all this and more is what is in store for Simran. How Simran finally emerges a winner out of a situation where she has no control, is what Astitva - ek prem kahani is all about.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

there is raj

if you got to any of srees updates there will be a link"Archive to Updates"

sudhasri thumbnail
Thanks Anitha. Just what i was looking for.

I started to watch AEPK just a couple of months ago. Wondering if you could go a bit more into details ... like what happened to Adi.. where did he go and why did he come back.. who is Sia's daddy etc etc, why is Kiran so mad at Simran...?

Actually, for the benefit of us who started watching this later.. can someone please do a little brief summary of the characters whom we see in the current episodes.. soemthing like - Astha - Adi's daughter, mother unknown, upset with Simran because and so on..

Would really appreicate it. Thanks very much!!
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There is a good little summary of the series in this thread ASTITVA - Right 4m beginning

Edited by innocentindian - 18 years ago
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
...and then there's this thread ...ASTITVA - Right from 18 year leap
sabz86 thumbnail
yeh yeh nice post styll..
gave me a lil refresher!
raj_sahil thumbnail
EVEN ME I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THIS.