Posted: 16 years ago

Tabu and Upen Patel seen Kissing

Now this one is an unlikely pair if not seen as an odd and strange and that to a romantic one.

So did Tabu and Upen Patel were really get cosy at the Bandra club Poison on Wednesday night. Apparently Upen had come in with his friends and soon hit the bar enjoying some drinks. However, in sometime he noticed Tabu, chilling out with her friends there too.

So he went up to her and they started chatting.

This must have been the first time that they were hanging out together but the chemistry was so visible and you could make out from the body language that they were loving each other's company. Tabu seemed to be in high spirits and was overwhelmingly happy.

So what do we see next? Upen kissing Tabu.

And that too not a random kiss but quite a mutual one, if you understand what we mean. They were even kissing on their way out of the club.

What a love story brewing this is! Keep it up Dahlings we don't wanna miss out much on this one. Upen refused to comment on the story!

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?catname=mirch%20masala

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If this is to be believed, then they have both scored. Although, i think Tabu is too graceful for Upen who is quite childish.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: pardesi-mem

If this is to be believed, then they have both scored. Although, i think Tabu is too graceful for Upen who is quite childish.

same hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
🀒 🀒 isn't she too old for him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SoNi_KuDi

🀒 🀒 isn't she too old for him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

thats what i was thinkingπŸ˜†
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ughhhhhhh back off Tabu. Upen is way too hot and cute for average looking flop actress like tabu πŸ˜† 🀒

no offense to her fans. I actually think she's a great actress
mini2390 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pardesi-mem

i agree...

but were they even in their senses.....πŸ˜† if this is true, then its very absurd and a bit shocking as well.

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this don't suit her ...she is old 4 that πŸ˜†
JonasBros_me<3 thumbnail
i think its a rumor! Tabu is 37. n upen is 27! w00w. but who cares i men salman is going out with katrina. n there's a big age difference! i still think its a rumor!
karankittu thumbnail
omg i thought upen wud go for like sum hot chik in bolylwod bt omg ..yehs hes old n kissing ws it ksis on lips or cheeks?