murwareed thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sai Deodhar who's recently entered Kasautii Zindagi Kay as Debonita, is playing a junior to Parmeet Sethi in DON, the detective serial on Star One. "The role in DON is just for two episodes. But instead of being a victim as is wont with celebrity specials, for a change, I will be solving the case," she informs. In Kasauti... she is shown to be a charming, Bengali speaking dancer who knows how to get her work done and uses it to her advantage, achieving success each time, even with Prem. "I found this role to be very different, something which I haven't done before. It is glamorous and has negative shades which will come out later," says Sai who isn't taking any more serials at the moment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kothra thumbnail
Sai has a lots of offer...thts really cool
-Nadii- thumbnail
She is going to be too busy now 😆
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ohh she is Debonita then .There she was a flame.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That's old news! i mean Sai entered like 11 months ago in Kzk 😆 or was it a year ago??
Yeah was introduced as a bengali, dancing oin the bengali version of Morey piya from the movie Devdas, i can get the video if you want 😉
She was really really diffrent in kzk than in elas now 😆 oh and btw in kzk,she was supposed to become Cezanne Khan's Bahu 😆 😆 😆

Love,
Gracella
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
damn after today's epi it seems like she can really be a Don lol...go Sai! 😆