June 21st 07 UPDATE Viraasat

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Episode begins with Priyanka comes into Nikky's room, and Nikky is so exited to show her ring to Priyanka.  Priyanka tells her to show it to your Anushika sister.  Nikky tells her that Anushika is the first one to know.  And invites priyanka to her wedding and tells her to bring Anushika didi with her.  Priyanka says, you don't understand that you are breaking Rishab and your sister's relation, Nikky says, there is no relation.  Nikky tells priyanka not to take life so seriously, so Priyanka says, it's about time that you start taking your life seriously, now life will only teach you.

Priyanka comes to Rahul and asks, do you know what's going on, and Rahul says, thank God nowadays I do know what's going on in my house.  Priyanka says, than do something, stop Rishab, he is going to commit a sin.  Rahul says, " when I couldn't stop my wife, how will I be able I stop someone else." Priyanka shocked "rahul?" what is my sin? What have I done that you had to stop me?  Rahul questions, "you are asking me, what sin you have you committed? Then why don't you decide your self what to call it what you have done?" You told me that Raj has gone to London, and you have been meeting him behind my back, before pointing fingers at others, you should check your own sleeves.  With Raj at his home you were…. Priyank cuts him off, says, "That wasn't any sin" Rahul says, "Ohh I see, okay, for once if I believe that there was no sin committed involving yourself in it, but even so, isn't hiding my sister in law (anushika) and Kunal's illegal relationship is a sin?  Priyanka says, there is nothing illegal in that relation.🀒  Rahul says, "Priya you are impossible, why don't you do one thing, just like Anushika you should start living with your friend RAJ, and give me call from there, that "rahul there is nothing illegal going on here."  Rishab 😳steps into the room and see Rahul, priyanka arguing.  Rishab interrupts says to Priyanka, "why does it always happen my dear sister in law, that whatever your brother or your sister in law does that's legal and whatever I do or Rahul does that's illegal? Anyways, wedding is taking place in this house, there should be happiness in all the corners of the house so let's cheer up."  Priyanka walks away.  Rahul is depressed says to Rishab, "please brother, do something, I have never asked you anything in my whole life but I beg you for one thing today, please, please help me get rid of Priyanka, because I can't do it on my own."  Rishab sits beside Rahul and asks nicely, "What can't you do my brother, what's stopping you?  Rahul says, "whenever I blame priyanka, I either don't agree with my self.  I feel it's all a lie."  Rishab says, "Even I my self have recently lost in front of LOVE, it's a bloody terrible thing, anyways, I'll think of a way out.  Tomorrow, I'll get my self out of my yester life after that I promise dear Rahul I will bring new sun in your life too.  Now, as you know wedding is going to take place in this house, so let's cheer on that,  tomorrow's sun will bring happiness."  Rishab smiles, and Rahul is relived.

Sun Rises NEXT MORNING

Raj at his home, receives a call on his cell.  It's priyanka calling him, Priyanka asks Raj, when are you leaving Raj?"  Raj says, "I'm already gone from your life." Priyanka says, "but people see it as you are still in my life, and it will be like this till you are in this city"

Raj says, "I will leave the city."  Priyanka says, "don't wait and leave the city ASAP, one more thing when you reach London, England you should call Rahul and tell him that you are there, otherwise he will keep imagining you here."  Raj says, "don't tell anyone Piya but I'm leaving tonight."  Priyanka says, "okay I wont tell anyone."  Rahul comes in wheelchair, all dressed in traditional out fit, heard priyanka saying, "but Raj whenever you get time you tell this to Rahul."  Raj asks, "is there any conversation in your house about Rishab and Nikky's wedding?"  Priyanka says, "common Raj, does anyone calls this wedding a wedding?"  Rahul is startle.  Priyanka continues, "and Raj take good care of your self, while she turns and see Rahul.  - Shocked dhumdhumdhum - background music.  Raj smiles and says, "don't worry about me, take care of  your self." Priyanka hangs up.  Rahul express to Priyanka as how disgusting you are.  Priyanka leaves without saying a word.

Kunal on his cell says, "may I speak to advocate sexana please" the other end replies, "yes" – Kunal continues "Mr. Sexana, how are you my Sir,  actually the problem is that  a married man wants re-marry, and I want the stay order.  Advocate Sexana says, "but I can only get you the stay orders tomorrow, because the court is closed today."  Kunal is shocked, "court is closed."

Nikky is dressing up like a bride.

Rishab comes to gargi's home, and tells her that Anushika finaly has left the lamba house and me and starts living with Kunal Kharbanda, and I have lost patience that for how long I can follow the shadows. I don't have patience as you, you are still waiting for kunal to come back.  Gargi says, "I'm defiantly not waiting for Kunal to return.  Phone rings, gargi picks up,  anushika calling.  Rishab is shocked, Anushika says, "I have my daughter and now I'm going to seprate my self from your life forever. Gargi says, I don't wanna listen to you.  But Anushika continues, that this my last phone to you, Rishab takes phone from gargi's hand and listen, while anushika says, "I called you to tell you, that, me and kunal don't have any illegal relationship." While rishab rights something down and gives the phone to gargi and read through paper, Gargi reads, "I want to meet you right now, where are you?"  Rishab takes the phone anushika says, "sorry not it's very difficult to meet." Gives the phone to gargi and tells her to say, "why" she says "why" rishab takes the phone, Anushika says, "I'm just leaving for the airport."  And she hangs up. Rishab thinks, and tells gargi that he has to go, gargi wants to talk but he says, I'll tell you later, I will meet you at the weeding tonight."

Rishab's dad and Mom's bedroom, Kunal calls rishab's mom and says, he wants to speak to her if she allows, rishab's mom says, I have no problem speaking to you kunal.  Rishab's dad (what was his name?) anyway, he gets upset and shocked.  Kunal says, please stop rishab aunty.   Rishab's mom says, someone is getting really upset seeing me talking to you so just hold on.  She walks out of the room and tells Kunal I wont let Rishab do this,  Kunal says, "I'm satisfied to hear this." 

Raj, Anushika and Kunal leaving for the airport.

Rishab's mom sees all the preprations of weeding at home. And tells the everyone to leave.  Rishab comes says, do as my mom says, and stops the pundit and tells her that you can go now, and I will call you back later. Tells his mom you are stopping me how are you planning to stop others.

Rishab comes to nikky's room and holds her hand leave with her, and calls rahul are you coming?  Rahul says, yes, brother I'm coming, Rishab's mom says, rahul you too, and stunned watching them leave.

Kunal says good bye to anushika, and starts crying.  While she head for her flight. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
do u think they will get married
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice and detailed update. Good work!!! πŸ‘
zaara 26 thumbnail
great work kim!!!!
quite detailed...wonderful!!!!
i can almost picture the scenes...
and akaur..i dont think they will get married...
Anushka still is married to rishabh!!!
Kim_ thumbnail
you guys think so thanks πŸ˜ƒ

I thought I'm not good with updates 😳

thanks zee, 😊

and well, I don't think he will marry, hope anushika comes back πŸ˜ƒ with his daughter
Kim_ thumbnail
but kunal has been married to gargi for more than 11 years, he is cheating on her, suddenly for his revange 😑 he is using his old friendship with anu against rishab 😳