mini2390 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i just saw the iffa awards, and i just had to mention this!... akshay kumar was just mind blowing at the iifa awards!!!!!!!👏👏👏.... his performance, in my opinion, was just too good and way above all the others! his performance was full of energy and one can tell that he put his 110% effort into that performance!..... it was a real performance cuz sum ppl just slack off and move around on stage widut any enthusiasm but he was so into everything he did!!!! and he danced fabulously... oh and his singing was just superb !!!!!😳

im not a big akshay kumar fan, but i really admire his work... and i just had to mention his performance, cuz ppl tend to ignore akshay kumar in a lot of fields... but really, i thought he was the best performer there at iifa!!!! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree, his performance was totally power packed... I liked his and Shilpa's performances best 👏
Wafa_92 thumbnail
I loved Salman's and Govinda, they both were fab!.Their performance was totally miraculous.Shilpa,on the other hand, was astonishing.But the event turned out to be monotonous when it came to Abhi's performance. 😕 .What was he doing over there...it was not even efficient and suitably organised!. 🤢
radha_8 thumbnail
thats why I loveeeeeeee him.......... 😳
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ALL the performers were great.....even abhi's. ppl never give up even a single chance to put him down. its getting irritating already!
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i loved akshays performance from the beginning to the end where he threw his glasses in the air hahahha 😃 his performance was totally power packed... GO akshay Go Akshay !!! and i loved his new lookkk 😍

Salman and Govinda rocked the stage tooo.. wen sallu came on with tht energy i couldnt stop myself frm dancing 😃 😆 I loved these two performances .. cant stop watching them again and again 😳 😃 The crowd was the best ..i liekd how sohail was dancing in the crowd 2😛
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eijazgal

I loved Salman's and Govinda, they both were fab!.Their performance was totally miraculous.Shilpa,on the other hand, was astonishing.But the event turned out to be monotonous when it came to Abhi's performance. 😕 .What was he doing over there...it was not even efficient and suitably organised!. 🤢

i dint like abhis perf.  🤢 compared to askhays and sallus .. he was hardly dancing ..it was the crowd who was nice to cheer for him warna perf was not tht gr8

Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i agree his performance was awesome...he had a lot of energy...way to Akshay 👍🏼
pysh thumbnail
very energetic, love him 😳
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
he's my akki after all!

aw man im so desprte to watch it now!