Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punky~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Aww, thanks Noor and maham. 😳

Favourite actor: They keep changing, these days it's Shahrukh khan.

Favourite actress: I like Vidya balan!

Favourite food..pakistani/chinese/italian..?  Pakistani food simply rocks! I'd rather eat from the diarrhetic food street than eat in some boring old hotel.
Zamzama or Park Towers..? Zamzamaaa!

Favourite tv channel..? Starplus and aag.

Currently best-friended..?  Nimmi! ( look girl look!! I give you so much love!)

Arranged marriages or love marriages..? Arranged marriages. That whole love marriage thing is too frustrating! In most love marriages the couple loses the chemistry they used to have after they're married.I always find it best to stick to old traditional values, some of them. πŸ˜ƒ

McDonalds or KFC..?  KFC! It is amazing and atleast has something that differentiates it from the others; the kentucky fried chicken! unlike Mcdonalds. Everything about Mcdonalds bothers me, the red haired clown the sky high prices etc. KFC is finger lickin' good!

black or white..?  White, it's soothing to look at.

Pulkit or Akashdeep..?  Akashdeep, he's an excellent actor, he does go a bit overboard at times but I like him even when he overacts! except when he does that eye popping thing. lol

Pulkit or Mouni..?  Mouni! Pulkit is πŸ˜• ...*shuts up from the fear of being showered with shoes by Pulkit fans*

Favourite book..?  lol, although I like to read there are very few books that I have actually READ! "living life the better way' by Rajendra Pillai was a treat to read.

What kindda clothes do you like to wear most of the time..?  I like to dress casually most of the times. I mostly wear a long kameez along with patiala shalwar and a dupatta. No jeans and tees for me!

A-levz or FSC..?  lol, none! I am studying 'Humanities'
Karachi or Lahore...?  Lahore! admit it Karachiites, Lahore is a much better place to live.

Thanks for the questions!
Edited by punky~ - 16 years ago
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail

Originally posted by: punky~

Thanks! hey!? are you on indya.com too!?!? πŸ˜ƒ

no i'am not there😊

ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations Punky!!!

Here are some questions for you:
- what wld you value more in life self esteem or social acceptance?

- What is more imp for a woman her family or her own entity?

- Why is sacrifice considered synonymous with a woman?

- Why do you think woman are so emotional? Is it becoz of social conditioning?

- what are the qualities you enjoy in your mate

- Qualities you cherish in yourself

- How does belief in God strengthen you?

- What is that you value the most in life?

- Where do you see yourself after 10 years?

- What is the thing that has frightened you most? Do you think there is anything out there that's scarier than that? What do you think that would be?

- Has anyone or anything you've ever cared about died? How did you feel about it? What happened?

- What was the worst injury you've ever received? How did it happen?

- How ticklish are you? Where are you ticklish?

- What is your current long term goal?

- What is your current short term goal?

- Do you have any bad habits? If so, what are they, and do you plan to get rid of them?

- What do u want to do with your life? What occupation would you want, and how would you spend all your time?

- What time period do you wish you had lived in? Why? (Looking at this as an attempt to change history doesn't count.) What appeals to you about this era?

- How private of a person are you? Why?

- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

- What would you wish for if you found a genie?

- What do you do when you are bored?

opposite of...
men...
smile..
black..
night..
outside..
active..
poor..
survive..
love..
friends..
releatives..
dark..
dirty..
mature

Choose between the following:
arranged marriage or love marriage
oranges or mangoes
purple or pink
black or white
juice or soft drink
vegetarian or non-vegetarian
high heels or sport shoes
friends or family
mom or dad

Hrithik or SRK
Kajol or Rani
Kareena or Karishma
Priyanka Chopra or Lara Dutta
Amitabh Bachchan or Dharmendra

Which is your favourite character in the following serials (if you watch them or if you have watched them):

-KSBKBT
-KGGK
-Kavyanjali
-Karam Apna Apna
-Kasauti Zindagi Ki
-Kutumb
-Kumkum
-Kayamath
-Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka
-Kahi To Hoga
-Saath Phere
-Kasamh Se
-Viraasat
-Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi

Rank the following:
- Indian Idol
- Sa Re Ga Ma Challenge 2007
- Star Voice of India

Rate the following couples from 0-10:
Karan-Nandini
Karan-Tanya
Nandini-Aseem
Gautam-Damini
Gautam-Teesha
Gautam-Ganga
Ganga-Saahil
Saahil-Tripti
Eklavya-KT
KT-Lakshya
Bhoomi-Abhir
Bhoomi-Joydeep
Abhir-Archita
Tulsi-Mihir
Mihir-Mandira

**maham** thumbnail
Great answers..! I like Mouni more than Pulkit too..yayyy finally someone agrees with me..!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
:pp
ashbipasha thumbnail
I'm still waiting for my answers!!!
akaur thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congratz
i dont know how this works
do i just post any q's
xoxNo0Rxox thumbnail
yes akaur. You post some questions, to know more about the MOTW 😊

CONGO Punky~ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
punky~ thumbnail

Sorry ashbipasha! for being late!

- what wld you value more in life self esteem or social acceptance? A bit of both, I won't be able to live without my self respect and if I am not socially accepted i'll commit suicide!

- What is more imp for a woman her family or her own entity?
I think for a pakistani/Indian woman her own self should also be given importance to, but there's no denying the fact that family also matters ALOT. SO she should give preference to herself at times and at times to her family according to the circumstances.

- Why is sacrifice considered synonymous with a woman?
Sacrifice is considered synonymous only with Indian/Pakistani women, you won't see European women doing all that. It's because in our society women are conditioned socially to sacrifice and think of themselves later.

- Why do you think woman are so emotional? Is it becoz of social conditioning?
No, it's not because of social conditioning,women are emotional due to the fact that they are WOMEN! women are sensitive and tend to get hurt easily. And not all women are sensitive, some men are more sensitive than women at times.

- what are the qualities you enjoy in your mate
My best friend!?!?
she's caring, honest, trustworthy and best of all she loves me for who I am

- Qualities you cherish in yourself
Actually, it's a quality, I like the fact that I'm 'nice' to people around me

- How does belief in God strengthen you?
My belief strenghtens me because I KNOW that God will always be with me no matter what, people might turn their back on me but God won't ever do that. He'll be always by my side. Hence, these thoughts give me strength and I feel relieved and satisfied.

- What is that you value the most in life?

Right now it's my 'self esteem'

- Where do you see yourself after 10 years?
I see myself DEAD! I don't know why but I have a feeling that I'm going to die early! πŸ˜•but just incase I don't die, I see a 'house wife' working her butt off to manage her house.

- What is the thing that has frightened you most? Do you think there is anything out there that's scarier than that? What do you think that would be?

lol, I got scared once when I was busy watching 'The ring' for the first time. All of a sudden the phone rang, I was so scared I almost jumped! I timidly came to the phone and answered it, It was my aunt!! lol and just for the record it was night time.

- Has anyone or anything you've ever cared about died? How did you feel about it? What happened?

No, thankfully none of my beloved have died

- What was the worst injury you've ever received? How did it happen? I fractured a limb once

- How ticklish are you? Where are you ticklish?
I am ticklish on the stomach! lol one touch and I can't stop laughing

- What is your current long term goal?
To get admition in a good college

- What is your current short term goal?
to become a therapist or psychologist

- Do you have any bad habits? If so, what are they, and do you plan to get rid of them?
I don't say 'thankyou' most of the times upon recieving a gift, i'm a bit selfish, and I don't like to share at times!

- What do u want to do with your life? What occupation would you want, and how would you spend all your time?
i would want to pursue studying psychology. I'd like to become a therapist/psychologist in any field

- What time period do you wish you had lived in? Why? (Looking at this as an attempt to change history doesn't count.) What appeals to you about this era?

I wish I was born during the days of the Prophet P.B.U.H. People used to be more pious then. Plus that 'era' has always fascinated me

- How private of a person are you? Why?
People tell me that i'm an introvert and that I don't talk much, πŸ˜• I too at times think that I'm private about alot of things. I don't feel like sharing my thoughts with most of the people I interact with, it just feels wrong. I might just be taunted by that person later for sharing something with him/her and the humiliation I have to deal with later is terrible!.

- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
lol, I'd spend it like a maniac! I'll buy shoes and clothes and get myself some gold jewellery! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

- What would you wish for if you found a genie?
I'd command him to give me wings so that I may fly and travel all over the world!

- What do you do when you are bored?
When I'm bored I watch tv, use the internet or pull out my favourite mag's issue and read it.

I'll answer the other questions pretty soon! 😊

Edited by punky~ - 16 years ago
ashbipasha thumbnail
Good answers Punky!!! πŸ‘ Why do you think you would die so early?
punky~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashbipasha

Good answers Punky!!! πŸ‘ Why do you think you would die so early?

Thanks, lol I don't know I just have a gut feeling that I'll die in my youth!