Written Update 13th June

*PM* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ok here goes:

Priyanka in shock from finding out about Raj loving her and her having a flashback of Raj telling her to start afresh if Rahul continues to be stubborn with her.  She goes to see Raj and tells him that she'll accept their friendship if he goes back to London today itself without questioning or having any kind of hatred in his heart for her.  Raj is shocked but agrees and promises that she won't find him anywhere in her sight from now onwards, she leaves with tears in her eyes.  Raj phones someone to book a flight to leave whether it be London or anywhere itself.

Priyanks phones Raj and tells him that she hopes that he's ready to leave and he goes he is, although he didn't get much time, she says she's sorry, he requests her not to phone him again, kinda upset, before putting the phone down and she has tears in her eyes.

Kunal comes with Anoushka and Shahina in the back of the car.  Kunal stops Raj as Anoushka is unwell, Raj sees Anoushka in the back of the car and is shocked, as she is unconscious.

Priyanks goes home and Rahul asks her where she was, she tells him she went to see Raj, but he says that they were talking about something important and she says that from my side I have no complaints from you, but you did from your side, which is why I went to meet Raj right now.  He asks her what Raj has to do with it, Rishab is listening in on their conversation now, she tells him he was somewhere between us, but now he's not, as he has gone out of India on her saying and they will not meet ever again.  Rishab is not happy, Rahul is shocked.

Priyanka in tears says that my husband is more than just my happiness so stop any plans of trying to leave me, as she won't allow it, so now his complaints against her are finished.

Rahul leaves and so does Priyanka, Rishab is left in his thoughts.  Rahul is thinking about what Priyanka just said.  Rishab comes and asks him why he is so restless.  Rahul tells him that I think your wrong this time as well, as Priyanka is happy with me only, Rishab again starts telling Rahul that he's weak, selfish and blind in not seeing how 'unhappy' Priyanka is with him.  He says that if you don't believe me then lets go ask someone else, but Rahul says Priyanka told me herself she is happy with me, but Rishab tells him your just listening to what you want to hear.  He tells Rahul that Priyanka is very selfless and thinks only about others.  Rahul is left in thoughts.

Raj tells Kunal that she doesn't need hospital treatment but her child back, which will make her better, but Kunal goes then she would have to go back to the house where she can't live in either, but Raj tells him that only Kuhu can save her now, so you decide.  I've already decided what to do and he tells Anoushka while she's unconscious that he knows she's listening and what he's decided is that he will make Kuhu's passports so she can take Kuhu and go anywhere as in parents or wherever, but away from here.  All she has to do is stay with him till he sorts it out for her.

Kunal phones Priyanka and tells her about Anoushka, Priyanka tells her she was scared this would happen since last night, which is why he should bring back Anoushka, but Kunal doesn't want Anoushka to give in due to the situations, so she tells him to decide what he wants to decide, he tells her that he has decided what he wants to do, but she Ptriyanka doesn't want to do anything against her in-laws, so he tells her to decide in whether allowing a mother to meet her daughter for a few minutes is wrong, so she agrees.  He tells her to take Kuhu out of the house anyhow.

Priyanka asks Rishab if she can take Kuhu to the doctors to see what is wrong with her, as she is crying, he thanks her and tells her that one day she'll become a very good mother, he asks if she can take care of her at the doctors herself, she says she can and he asks her to get a list of all medicines and stuff she needs.  He leaves and she tells Kunal where and when to meet her, but she won't be able to stay for long.

Priyanka sees a car coming and assumes its Kunal's, and I think swaps the baby for a dummy without looking inside the car properly, once the car leaves she notices another exact same car coming and Anoushka through the window tells Priyanka that she has come and Priyanka is just in shock and drops the dummy, and Anoushka is in shock as well.

Precap:  Sorry didn't catch what they said just saw a nurse and doctor hand Rishab a baby, don't know if its his or he's swapped it, although its obvious he's planned the whole kidnapping just so that Rahul throws Priyanka out and Raj obviously will come to her rescue.

Edited by *PM* - 16 years ago