Multi Talented Actors-Nikki

dures thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Multi Talented Actors

It's not just acting that our television stars are good at. We recently discovered that stars are now trying their hand at a variety of things in life. It could be their hobbies which helps relax after a gruelling shooting schedule or even as another profession that they can put into use sometime in the future.

We spoke to some such multi talented telly stars who have developed other interests besides acting...

Chavi Mittal (Nikki, Virassat)
"My passion is to write poems as this passion which developed when I was in college. But basically the theme of my poems is quite negative. As I write most of my poems when I'im not in a nice mood. I have diary in which all my poems are penned. Even my husband supports me in my writings as he always encourages me for my writings."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara 26 thumbnail
achha hain chhavi...aapko viraasat main dekhne ke baad achha lagta hain yeh sunkar ke aap poems likhte hain..kuchh to achha karraheho aap... 😆
hello98 thumbnail
She will come up with any rubbish to be in news.
flying fairy thumbnail
Ha ha...same old rubbish again...Halz where are you...she needs a good bashing that all I can say.
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arre flying fairy kya kahoon mein im jus really annoyed this is too much we dont want to know what chavi does wen shes angry!! wen TD was on she was mad at AN and now shes got nuthin else to gag abt shes sayin about poems i think chooi mooi is makin things up to stay in the news who cares anyway, i bet the next article is going to be about the poems that her good for nuthin hubby writes or oh my darlin mohit made a nice cake for me blah blah blah!!!!!