usachick821 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

armaan is such a hypocrite! he's probably slept with an enormous amount of girls, including mallika, then why is he so  "shattered" that jassi slept with CJ? (even though it didnt happen) 

isnt he bring a hypocrite? why is it alrite for him to sleep with so many girls before marraige but it isnt ok for jassi? i kno that he must think that now that they're getting married and love each other it must hurt, but it was an accident (according to CJ) and if he truly loved her then he would just let the matter go.

Even he had slept with mallika and lots of models when jassi was in his life, and this is jassi's first mistake, (supposedly) so why is he making such a big deal out of this?

just my thoughts for the day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usachick821 thumbnail

what do u guys think?

jprasad thumbnail
why don't you ask Tony and Deeya Singh what they think about this issue and while you are at it, can you find out why they had premarital sex, why Purab died such an intense death, why CJ has nothing better to do, why are there so many bloopers in the show...I have more, but for the moment I think this should suffice.

😃

😳

😉
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Jassi is not a fling for Armaan..... he may have had affairs when he was a flirt but there were no deep mental connection or love involved.....

He is not a playboy anymore... He loves Jassi dearly.....It will shock a man to see with his own eyes what seems to have happened wit CJ... it must have been extremely disturbing for him...

Knowing you did have a fling with other girls and actually watching CJ leaning over your beloved to be wife whom you love deeply is different...

About will he believe Jassi or any not take things for the face value....and whether he believes Jassi or not...

we will have to wait till tomorrow.....

I dont think Armaan is a hypocrite... he is just hurt.... just give him a break...

Edited by Jassidevi - 18 years ago
Aabha thumbnail
I don't think Armaan ever slept around with any of his girlfriends....yea maybe some kissing and hugging was involved, but not anything major..like JD said, he never was never in love in with any of them...no emotional attachment whatsoever!..hehe....not even with Mallika, and look at how many vacations they took together...one would think that they would've done something like that while Armaan was engaged to Mallika, but nothing like that happened ever between the two...I think that's why he was so hurt to CJ hovering over Jassi...thinking they did ahem ahem...he's completely crushed!....poor Armu, he's no hypocrite...he's a dear soul who's lost himself to the one thing that's free and that this world doesn't have enough of...love, sweet love!!😳😳.....but why does he have to be so mute about seeing something like this??!!!  Why didn't he wake Jassi up that instant and find out the real deal??!!!....this is the question that should be asked!😉
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

here we go again.....as usual arman is blamed .......for what.....for seeing his wife( which he believes) or fiancee or love of his life in the bed with another guy on top of him and he is to be blamed for not trusting jassi coz he was once a playboy.....thats ridiculous......

arman was a flirt and a casanova and he may have flirted with many gorls and thats not right and nobody said  he was right and justified .....he redeemed himself and regretted his mistakes and understood what love is ..what relationship is only fater falling in love with jassi .....

so just bcoz he was once a flirt does that mean he should ignore what he saw and not be shattetered..are u suggesting that he should let it go bcoz he was once like that .....thats absurd.....i mean u are sayoing that arman shld not react at all and not feel bad abt what he saw bcoz he was onec also like that and used to flirt around ......

i cant believe this....anyway my opinion arman is not a hypocrite ..he is a genuine lover whose heart has been broken bcoz of what he saw .....and thats normal .....

i think u dont like arman so no matter what he does ..u will not change ur opinion abt him and hence whatever happens.....again all blame will be on arman ......

hippi2go thumbnail

I understand where Armaan is coming from. It's not everyday he finds the girl he is marrying in two days, in bed with another guy. It makes sense to react the way he did. Although, I don't like how he is taking this whole thing. When it comes to their relationship, Jassi always seems to be the reasonable one. She always thinks with her head and if something troubles her she goes and confronts Armaan first before jumping into conclusion. I hope Armaan could learn something from her and do the same tommorrow.  

sofia83 thumbnail
maybe because jassi slept with CJ when she was ENGAGED to arman...i think that would be pretty serious...this show is soo whacked...i hate it now!!!
girlie18 thumbnail
I UNDERSTAND WHERE ARMAAN IS COMING FROM BT EVEN THOUGH ARMAAN HAS SLEPT WITH SOOO MANY GIRLS BT I WILL SUPPORT ARMAAN ON THIS  COZ EVEN IF HE HAS SLEPT WITH SOOO MANY GIRLS BT HE HAS NOT SLEPT WITH GIRLS ON THE NIGHT BEFORE HIS WEDDING THOUGH HAS HE NOOOOO HE HASN'T EVEN THOUGH DAT IT IS NT TRUE DAT CJ N JASSI SLEPTED TOGETHER BT WOT ARMAAN SAW HE WILL PROBABLY THINK THAT SOMETHING DID HAPPEN ON THAT NIGHT I DONT THINK NO BODY SHOULD BLAME HIM COZ HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO FEEL LIKE HE DOES SO GUYS WOT DO U THINK WILL THIS WEDDING TAKE PLACE OR WILL ARMAAN SAY NOOOOOO TO JASSI
Sruthi thumbnail

Guys! dont kill me for this..I am more upset that CJ gets to take off his shirt..how come Armaan never even opened two buttons of his shirt.

what a shame?😭 They did not show even the ahem ahem properly btw A & J whereas this creepy Joe gets to prance around in his Uderwear.