Multi Talented Actors- Reena Kapoor

Sanjana4U thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Multi Talented Actors

It's not just acting that our television stars are good at. We recently discovered that stars are now trying their hand at a variety of things in life. It could be their hobbies which helps relax after a gruelling shooting schedule or even as another profession that they can put into use sometime in the future.

We spoke to some such multi talented telly stars who have developed other interests besides acting...

Reena Kapoor (Pari, Woh Rehne Wali...)
"Besides acting I like dancing as I'm trained Kathak dancer. I even like to learn western dances like Salsa and the Cha Cha. Even my husband likes to dance so whenever I get time from my hectic schedule my husband and I practice salsa at my home."
source: indya.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
wowwwwwwww great.
i didn't know she likes to dance 😳
thanks 4 the article......
*bunnybear* thumbnail
oh cool....i also didnt kow abt it...thanks for sharing....
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

wooowww that is awesome

Thanks for the article really appreciate it 

man pari ko langdi kyun banaya
she would have rock if she could rockingly dance with saumya
i know i know meri suyi jaake saumya pe hi atakthi hai lekin man kya karoon
i just loooooveeeeeeeeeee Aamir Ali

but ne way i like reena too
she is soo gorgeous
i think they should do operation on her leg so that she can walk fin in the serial because that is the only thing that irritates me the most

Edited by gaganjotsooch - 17 years ago
hey thats cool news... i dint know she could dance ... man how many talents can one single female have??? 👏 👏 👏 .... I just hope WRWMK gives her a chance to prove her dancing skills as well in the serial... that would sure be a treat for all of us WRWMK fans...
honey_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh...so reena knows to dance....thats indeed good...
but her talents arent portrayed well in wrwmk....hope they have some good dancing sequences...
mahwish91 thumbnail
thankx 4 da article v impressive plz send more information abt reena and aamir plllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and yaah make new and cool siggis
akhi_esha thumbnail
wow that means reena knows how to dance! 😃
thanks for sharing 👏
farisss4 thumbnail
wow this is gr8..reena and her husband practice salsa athome... 😳
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
o.k i didn't know you all will forget to notice one imp.thing 😭 she loves to practice salsa at home with her hubby so, the point is do u all know what is salsa cause its a vert sexy dance with lots of hip movement 😛 so,u all think she could be able to practice 😆 man who wants to dance salsa when u had a woman like reena in your arms 😉 it will be diff. dance [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] which they would be practicing when ever they try at home   🤣   🤣 so,what do u all say ❓