Bare-faced truths - article Roshni Chopra

bkeero thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Roshni Chopra is shooting without make-up in Kasamh Se. The actor recently underwent an eye-surgery to get rid of a cyst under her eyelid
Roshni Chopra aka Piya of Kasamh Se is shooting without make-up these days. Reason? The actor had to undergo an eye surgery recently to get rid of a cyst that had formed under her eyelid. Interestingly, the surgery was done by her co-star Ram Kapoor's sister-in-law .

An unwanted cyst under her eyelid was giving a lot of grief to Roshni and the actor was in pain for quite some time. Apparently, the cyst was an after-effect of the loads of eye make-up that Roshni normally applies on her eyes and face while shooting.

Says Roshni, "It was really disturbing as I could not shoot properly because of the constant pain. It was Ram who came forward and suggested that I visit his sister-in law, who is an eye surgeon at Hiranandani Hospital. I am absolutely fine now after the surgery. It's only that I have been asked to manage without make-up for some time."

But Roshni is finding it really difficult to shoot without make-up . She says, "Maintaining continuity is an issue in a daily soap, but I can't help it at the moment."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
and i thought make up was useless. haha 😆