Sachin Shroff :Monsoon Blues

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
< id=selZoom = value=100 name=selZoom>
My first day of school, with rain pouring is a cher- ished memory. Buying new things like an umbrella was so much of fun. Though the meaning of monsoon hasn't changed, we can't really enjoy it now. There are no places to commune with nature, especially for women. So we go to places like Khandala or Lonavla. I don't see Mumbai prepared for the rains this year. Hopefully, it's in a better shape than last year. Jay Bhanushali Experiencing the first rain was a must for me. My friends and I used to play football in sticky mud. But now I find that very irritating. I hate going out in this season. I don't blame the municipal authorities.. how much can they do? Rains are unavoidable and unpredictable. Sachin Shroff I have spent my childhood in Delhi..the monsoon there is very different from Mumbai's. Though the charm of the season has not withered away, I prefer staying home during monsoons in Mum- bai. The city is not in a posi- tion to face the monsoon this year. Several areas are still in a dug up state. The monsoon reminds me of learning music at my Guruji's place. We used to sing Raag Malhar when it used to rain and after that we used to play in the rain. Those memories are unforgettable. Like previous years, this year too, there has been negligence on BMC's part. The roads are dug up and the thought of flooding is scary. Karan Oberoi The rains have been an integral part of my childhood. Eating good food, getting drenched… I miss those days. Mumbai is never prepared for the mon- soon season, the roads are still badly dug up. I hope it doesn't rain too much this time.
www.bodhtree.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinkalp90 thumbnail
look at the studs facee πŸ˜† 😳
thankss for sharing. 😊
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nice article. that pic of sachin is so cool. i like his expression! so cute!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a nice article. I liked reading the actors' views. Tfs
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow!!!!! such a nice article , sachin shroff always rocks!!!!
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah great article. sachin shroff rocks!!
friend_125 thumbnail
the same article is posted n sp forum.anyways thamnks for the article.