Dr Juhi returns to the tube - article

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Dr Juhi returns to the tube
   By: Tushar Joshi
   June 9, 2007

Gurdip Kohli resumes work after a six-month break with Sanjeevani (yes, the show is back)

Gurdip Kohli
After taking off on a month-long holiday, Gurdip Kohli has returned to Mumbai with husband Arjun Punjj.

The couple got married six months ago and for the last six months Gurdip has been in and out of the city.

Sources claimed that Gurdip planned to quit television after her wedding, but the actress says she'll soon start shooting for a role she's best remembered for.

"Everyone thought I was quitting acting to become a housewife, but that's not true. In fact, I will begin shooting for the new season of Sanjeevani in the coming week."

Needed a break

Gurdip says Dr Juhi is not just a role, but also a character close to her heart. "It feels great to be back in that white coat and my trademark laptop. A lot of people are excited about the show's return," she says.

Talking about what she's been up to over the last six months, Gurdip says, "I had reached a point where I was totally exhausted. It was very important for me to take a break and relax.

I think as actors, especially when you are working on television, you tend to ignore your health and take it for granted. The last few months I've chilled out, pampered myself and travelled with Arjun. I can feel the difference and now I am ready to get back to work."

No kids yet

Sources report that apart from Gurdip and Mohnish Behl, the rest of the cast will have new faces. "Yes, I've heard the same. I think it will be interesting to work with new people."

While she was missing in action there was also buzz that she wants to start a family. Reacting to this, Gurdip says, "I think all this speculation happened because I wasn't around. I am madly in love with my husband but we are in no rush to have children."

Adding that marriage has definitely changed her life, Gurdip says, "I am much more relaxed and at peace with myself. I don't need to run around and get restless anymore. I know Arjun is there for me, and it's a blessing to find the love of your life and settle down with him."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rinkalp90 thumbnail
wow.. Gurdip is back..! 👏
thanks for sharing. 😊
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my!!! I'm soooo happy that Gurdip will be back on tv soon. Indeed I'm hearing such a great news after a long time . Can't wait to see her.
aisha_95 thumbnail
yay 😛 😛 Thanks 👏 👏 👏 Woohoo!! 😛 Gurdip your back ! yay! 😛 Time to party 🥳 She's back in action!! 😃 😃
David thumbnail
what channel her show gonna come
eternal thumbnail
i cant wait to see her as dr. juhi, its been a long time since we last saw her and i miss her a lot
Sannu_726 thumbnail
wait what channel is it on?