Sai Deodhar takes hours to get ready...

murwareed thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sai Deodhar made her director wait endlessly on the sets of Ek Ladki Anjani Si. The director walked out of the sets in a rage

Shooting with Sai Deodhar has become a pain for the unit members of Ek Ladki Anjani Si. The actress takes hours to get ready and then manages to take long breaks in her make up room while the unit members are kept waiting endlessly. Recently the director of the show Arvind Gupta lost his temper when he was made to wait for hours for the actress to turn up for the shooting.

Says director Arvind Gupta, "I sent my assistant to call for Sai as she was delaying the shoot. But she kept promising to 'come in a few minutes'. Eventually I, as a director, went to call her; even then she did not come. I got so upset and informed the producer. I asked the unit to pack up. I have been ignoring the issue so far but it was getting too much!"

Adds Arvind, "We shoot daily for more than twelve hours for Ek Ladkiโ€ฆ Since we shoot back to back for the show we have no time to wait for the actors to take their own sweet time. If the artists do not co operate how will the unit members be able to work together. I am the only director working on the show for the past one and a half years!"
When contacted Sai said, "I do not have anything to say about this. Also there is a lot of pressure on the director and everyone on the set. One cannot blame anyone for such delays which are a part of a daily show."

However, the pressure of shooting a daily is not the concern of the producer. He feels that the unit should sort it out among themselves. Misha Gautam, producer of the show said "The director should not have left the show mid way. It's the daily pressure which gets to the actors and the unit members. There has to be a mutual understanding between them."

Edited by murwareed - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheri thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†she takes ime & she looks like this!!?seriously she really takes time wonder if she didnt take time how would she look!! ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thx, what takes so long, c'mon now don't act unprofessional and keep the director waiting. ๐Ÿ˜›
cadillac thumbnail
I don't like her anyways. If she looks like this with many hours of make up then imagine how she will look w/o make up?