Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buddu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
WISH U ALL DA VERRRRRRRRRY BEST PRASHANT. U CAN DO IT N GOD BLESS U (^_^)
Melvee thumbnail
Prashant prashant prashant prashant...cmoon dude prove that you are the best 😳 ... 👏
SLV3 thumbnail
i am in too but do not want to build up my hopes only get them shattered...
purrinlioness thumbnail
i m upset with alisha for metioning your name in the bottom three!!!!! you are definitely a much better singer than she gives you credit for! GOOD LUCK dude!!!! 😳
Nepalikancha thumbnail
east da west Prashant is da best!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNISH thumbnail
Count me also cause Prashant is really a good singer..I think better thm Suhit and i dont knw wat is wrong wif Alisha??She is always after Prashant..Just tell in front naa if she dont like him..Am i rite guys??I think she is just Jealous but Suhit cant sing better thn Prashant..
itsalok4u thumbnail
count me in too...but unfortunately to win this contest, he would have to change his personality and attitude... our junta does not like simple people....they need some kinna xyz factor
naaz123 thumbnail

Count me in! Prashant is one of my favorites.  I hope the audience wisens up to real talent and starts a flood of votes for him. *keeping fingers crossed*

Naaz

Originally posted by: ~*TaNiSha*~

Everyone is doing the counting so thought y not prashant fans,lolz,so all prashant luverss plz come here,its too early to open a fan club,but it will be ok to open a cheering club atleast lolz.Way to go Prashant miles to go!👏👏

prabal_cog thumbnail
Count me - praying he reach Galas
~*TaNiSha*~ thumbnail
guys pliz keep voyin y did he come to bottom 4 last day.he deserved to stay in the top 3. 😭