Pulkit Samrat at your fingertips

priyankap thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Pulkit Samrat at your fingertips

Pulkit Samrat, Lakshya of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, has recently updated his website www.pulkitsamrat.com with various added attractions and information for his fans.

An excited Pulkit says, "I had launched this site a year back when I joined Kyunki. That time, it was in the primary stages but I have just modified it."

Speaking more about the site, he says, "The main motive behind launching the site was to get in touch with my fans. It contains lots of information and pictures of mine. It provides them the platform to give suggestions and their views to me. There is a special team that always updates the site and takes care of my forums and its designing, Subi Samuel, Rahul Dutta and my good friend Vishesh. There are also sections like media and press where my interviews and exclusive information about me is available."

On the further additions to the site, he says, "Soon we are going to launch a chat room, where I will be available for chat as many times as possible. We will advertise and put link for it one week before. Further, more wallpapers of mine will be available for download and some for mobiles as well. A contest section, which is yet to be launched, will have questions about me being asked to the fans. The winners will get prizes like mugs and T-shirts signed by me. Thanks to this site, whenever my fans will feel like talking to me they can mail me. They can also post suggestions and join forums, which will be read by me."

Is he net savvy? "Yes I always been and I generally like visiting indya.com and India-forums.com. Soon I am going to announce that I am not a member of any community. One person is using my fake ID on orkut. I have never been to orkut, I don't even have any account there."

How has been the response from the fans? "As of now, it has been great. Some of them told me that it's a very trendy, well designed site and others told me, it's the best site of any actor they have ever visited."

Does he try and reply to the fan mails? "I try but sometimes I can't do it because of my shootings. I get fan mails from Pakistan, US, Canada and from various other places."

Pulkit has won three awards this year. He entered Kyunki last year and has now become the heartthrob of females.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
omg!!! thanx a lot. 😳 he's such a sweetheart 👏 👏 he does soooo much for his fans 👏 👏 i'am happy to be or u can say lucky to be his fan.
😳 😳 😳 -abhi
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i like pulkit he is coool!
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whoaaa he visits india- forums. ok pulkit i loooooooove u. willll u pleaseeee be a member? 😆 😳 😛
Iram191 thumbnail

thankyoo

Edited by iram-16 - 16 years ago
princess rabab thumbnail
hey i heard tht pulkit is writing a book of himself is tht true 😊