RapidFire of The Week-3

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Rapid Fire of the Week - Week 3

How to Participate?

I will post 3 questions and you have to come with witty replies just like Karan Johar asks Questions to his guests.(if you think the questions are very few, let me know i can add more from next week๐Ÿ˜Š)

RapidFire Questions

1. You visit online indian gossip site or Magazine and you get to hear that the rumours are Karan and Ekta are engaged and soon to be married, your reaction will be?

2. Shahrukh and Amitabh hit each other accidently and both said sorry without knowing whose the other person is. Now make few lines what the conversation could be like.

3. Which Couple Sizzle on-screen. Hrithik with Kareena or Hrithik with Preity. And explain the secret of their sizzling chemistry.

If you have missed previous weeks post, here are the links:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=624742&T PN=1

Week 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/630918

For all members:

KWK team has decided, members could also pm us their Rapidfire Questions and in each week i or the person who is making the post could add them. Just make sure the questions are enjoyble. But please don't post it here, members can pm me or swati (preity*zinta).

If you want to leave suggestions on how to make the rapidfire post more successful, please do so. Thank You for participating and making each week rapidfire very successful to successful. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by preity*zinta - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

How to Participate?

I will post 3 questions and you have to come with witty replies just like Karan Johar asks Questions to his guests.(if you think the questions are very few, let me know i can add more from next week๐Ÿ˜Š)

RapidFire Questions

1. You visit online indian gossip site or Magazine and you get to hear that the rumours are Karan and Ekta are engaged and soon to be married, your reaction will be?

What the Hell??? lol I guess they complete each other!

2. Shahrukh and Amitabh hit each other accidently and both said sorry without knowing whose the other person is. Now make few lines what the conversation could be like.

SRK-"Sorry man...next time watch where you are going."

AB-"Hey Sorry sir...take care."

3. Which Couple Sizzle on-screen. Hrithik with Kareena or Hrithik with Preity. And explain the secret of their sizzling chemistry.

Hold on ..These people SIZZLE on-screen?????

If you have missed previous weeks post, here are the links:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=624742&T PN=1

Week 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/630918

For all members:

KWK team has decided, members could also pm us their Rapidfire Questions and in each week i or the person who is making the post could add them. Just make sure the questions are enjoyble. But please don't post it here, members can pm me or swati.

If you want to leave suggestiont how to make the rapidfire post more successful, please do so. Thank You for participating and making each week rapidfire very successful to successful. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

RapidFire Questions

Finalllyyyyy They are made for eachother๐Ÿ˜ณ

A- Sorry Main aapko dekha nahiin

S- Its okay sirr

Then they see eachother and quickly look the other way๐Ÿ˜†

Hrithik and Kareena...The secret is...that they both have a K in their names๐Ÿ˜‰

~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail

RapidFire Questions

kreat....kade kor keach kother

srk-sorry sir

amit- (loooks up)...(uh oh)...sorry...(and quickly walks away)

Hrithik and kareena

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
crazie great replies ๐Ÿ‘

where is everyone??? only 3 member participating?
hajmolagurl thumbnail
1. You visit online indian gossip site or Magazine and you get to hear that the rumours are Karan and Ekta are engaged and soon to be married, your reaction will be?

omg omg omg noooooo karan and rani are supposed to be together!!!

Srk: Oh sorry, i didnt see yu.

Amit: Ohh sorry sir.

Hrithik and Kareena because they are almost the same height and look good together?
srkfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Fashion_2005]

How to Participate?

RapidFire Questions

well,this had to happen...the next serial by ekta and karan after their marraige will be "kabhi saas ko alvida mat kehna".

Amit: Beta kahi chot to nahi aai...

srk: arre yaar dekh kar chala karo

amit looks at srk.........srk looks at amit..

amit: uh....abhi ash ki shaadi ka card dena bhool gaya tha..sorry...

srk: mein bhi tumhe aryan ki shaadi pe nahi bulaunga

hisab barabar

I think the personality is within hritik not the actresses ....he is so perfect that anyone would match him...but if i had to choose one i would choose hrithik priety.๐Ÿ˜›

sweet_gyal thumbnail
1. You visit online indian gossip site or Magazine and you get to hear that the rumours are Karan and Ekta are engaged and soon to be married, your reaction will be?
Lots and lots of K movies and shows to come...hopefullly karan can help ekta make sense of her shows

Shahrukh: Sir don't take this personally you know how much is respect u (i hate u old man...retire so i can totally take over bollywood)
AB: Don't worry son (i will rule for another 20 years and by then it will b ur turn to retire muhuhahahaha)

How about Hritik and Aish loll
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
over 900 views and only 7 participated The post should reach to 2 or 3 pages before i make week 4 post ๐Ÿ˜Š Where is everyone? ๐Ÿ˜•
anari4ever thumbnail
RapidFire Questions

- Chalo Kekta aur Karan milkar K bollywood per bhi cha jainge. May be theyll call it "kellywood"๐Ÿค”

SRK - Ssssorry

Amit ji - Shama Chate hain

SRK - Freeze kardoon๐Ÿ˜‰

- b/c kareena knows his real name - Lallu.๐Ÿ˜‰ (aaj ke ladke i tell you...kitne lalu wat to do)

Edited by anari4ever - 16 years ago