Feedback Time for Month of May!!

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Dear India-Forums Family Members,

Today is 31st May, and it brings us to the end of Music Months Part 1, which was totally dedicated to the huge Bollywood Music industry.

There were discussions, interactive posts, contests and not to forget the Antakshri, Trivia Game and Sun Sun Pyar ki Yeh Dhun series.

To support the theme the Retro Team brought you special episodes of Retro Caf.

Beside Music related topics, we there were celebrations on different crazy and wacky days!!......... Including our very own new day, Crazy Day…. And new day to celebrate The Gala Kharab day!! How can we forget the Crazy Creatives Times and special episodes of Doodhpatti with Naina.

Today, as we wrap up everything for the month of May, we would like to hear from you. Your feedback, your concerns, your suggestions and your comments, as they are valuable to us. So please tell us what was lacking, what was overdone, what shouldn't have been done at all, but still was there.

Please give us your most honest opinion, as we are here to bring the best of the best for you!

If you missed any topic and want to go back to it, here is the
Bulletin Board for the Month of MAY

Thank you so much for taking part in the actvities and making it possible, stay tuned for the June Hungama as we bring you part two of Music Month Special......... which will take you to the corners of the world!!!

Loads of Love,

With Always the Correct Sur & Taal

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

advil thumbnail

This month was just great ! Enjoyed facing the music..πŸ˜† loved the crazy days... how can  I forget? on the telecommunication day I went and lost my cell phone, on the butterfly day, saba told me to go fluttering like a butterfly to flowers.Now everytime  I see flowers  I end up laughing rememebring her..πŸ˜† wonder what will happen when the butterflies come out...

Enjoyed the debates, and even took part in the antakshari...the film name one, well not my forte...so let go...😳

The Teatime chats and also the CCT was fun. Overall a very enjoyable month... great job CC.πŸ‘

By the way one question.. the CC signature has a quote - " sweet things come in small packages"- now does that mean you all are 'tiny'- ?πŸ˜† or only the tiny ones among you are the sweet ones...πŸ˜›

Edited by advil - 16 years ago
ammmu thumbnail
Originally posted by: advil

This month was just great ! Enjoyed facing the music..πŸ˜† loved the crazy days... how can  I forget? on the telecommunication day I went and lost my cell phone, on the butterfly day, saba told me to go fluttering like a butterfly to flowers.Now everytime  I see flowers  I end up laughing rememebring her..πŸ˜† wonder what will happen when the butterflies come out...

OMG 🀣 Hailaaaa, sach mamoo? omg ....... we have done something thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† shayid don ne thodi waqt keliye chory ki...😳

By the way one question.. the CC signature has a quote - " sweet things come in small packages"- now does that mean you all are 'tiny'- ?πŸ˜† or only the tiny ones among you are the sweet ones...πŸ˜›

NOno, we are not small but we give little bursts of sweet things😳 isliye😳

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

hehehe,
no we aren't tiny, but we do celebrate tiny occasions like the butterfly day or  something like that, which has no or less importance in our daily life. but if you see those are the sweetest things, and a reason for us to smile and laugh.

even playing antakshri or taking part in a contest is much smaller then anything we do in real life, but they are sweet, coz this way we are with ourselves!!!πŸ˜›

-aditi- thumbnail
dis month was just gr8 πŸ‘cc team eforts r really appreciated πŸ‘ u all did a mindblowing job!
Anuradha thumbnail
Great effort by the crazy creatives team πŸ‘
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
great month! luv the new telly buzz section! πŸ˜ƒ lets hope June's gonna be even more rockin! πŸ˜‰
vijay thumbnail
Though I was not able to participate in the discussions and contests but was going through them occassionally.

It was really great and keep up the good work always.

Way to go... Crazy Creatives 😊

Cheers,
Vijay

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Yayyyyy, thanks vijay 😊
anisha_16 thumbnail
Great effort......by the crazy creative team..πŸ‘Edited by anisha_16 - 16 years ago