Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

I love Tabu...she is one of the most talented actors in bollywood.!!

The movie is great!!! watch it!

Its worth itπŸ˜›..dont hesitate to spend money on it.

here is sum reviews..

User Movie Reviews

This is a must watch movie for everyone. This movie is so beautifully made that I feel like watching it again and again. Amitabh is the baap of all. He's just superb. Tabu really rocks. She looks so good. I dont think she has ever looked so beautiful before. Very simple and sober. I've really become a fan of Tabu now. In the end I just want to tell everyone that its a total paisa wasool film. Go for it. Highly recommended.

What I liked about the movie:
Amitabh & Tabu

What I didn't like about the movie:
The songs

Favorite Scene:
Too many. But one scene that truly stands out is the scene when amitabh tastes the worlds best zafrani biryani and then he realises that its not from his restaurant, but was made by Tabu.

Would you recommend this movie to your friend: Yes

User Movie Rating: 5

"simply superb" is the word made for this film,big b n tabu outstanding,child artist is so amazing,paresh is ok,xtreamly witty lines,a classic love story 4 class.

chemistry b'ween big b n tabu.

nothin' really

Favorite Scene:
every conversasion bween child n big

User Movie Rating: 4.5

************************************************************ *******************

CUTEST LOVE STORY EVER. So called DIFFERENT in every sense. Enter the cinema hall with a smile and leave with a smile.. its so very rare now a days. We are stayin in a world full of tension and this is what our BOLLYWOOD is suppose to do.. cheer us up, get a smile on our face. Which actor in today's BOLLYWOOD can carry and entire film on HIS / HER shoulder. This is what Mr.Bacchan can do. We wil have to wait another 1000 yrs to reproduce someone like him in our cinema. Tabu is so refreshing in the film. For a change there is no skin show, yet you just fall in love with that lady. MOVIEMAKERS around, please learn something. From the start to finish, the director has made his best effort to make the film look very relaistic. And yes it is, not like NISHABD... WHY m i even comparing both the films... ANywaz.. Apart from the story which was great, BIG B and TABU realy refreshing, ZOHRAji was sweet, PARESH RAWAL is the only actor i feel who can come a wi-bit closer to BIG B. He is amazing as usual. Oh m i forgetting the litl girl. IMPOSSIBLE... she is the best part of the entire movie. She is so cute and confident. I mean, delivering with BIG B is no joke, and she does it with par excellece, I hope she gets notified in our AWARDS FUNCTIONS. People, plsss go and watch this movie, its worth it. Movie is excellent. i dnno y Mr.Taran adarsh has given a 3 star, I would give it 4n half stars. I agree when u say tht the first half gets a TAD-BIT slow, but then who cares, this movie takes u in its own sweet litl world and u have a smile all throughout. The songs jus add to the cutenes..

ALl the scenes with that litl girl.

cnt think of any

Favorite Scene:
all the scenes with that litl girl

************************************************************ *******************

Its a light comedy with masala .All of them acted well ...paresh rawal stole the show...go for this movie if you want to entertain yourself ....paisa wasool

acting of all

no full songs were there

Favorite Scene:
when paresh rawal makes strike for his daughter to get rid of amitabh(64 yrs old)

Very Sweet Movie. The comic was excellent between Zohra Sehgal, Amitabh Bachchan, Paresh Rawal. Tabu was cute after long time. Overall Big B proved again that he is master in acting. Again giving lot of competition to the younger generation. With ponytail Big B looked totally cool. The energy level was similar to like Silsila.

Everything

Nothing

Favorite Scene:
Many. Bachchan and the kid, Bachchan with Paresh Rawal, Nice timing with Tabu and Zohra Sehgal is perfect. Anyone will love the Zohra Sehgals acting. She is genious

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
thanks yaar...yep Tabu rocks and fROM prmos she looks beautiiiiful!!! and AB too looks toooooo cutteeeee with his ponytail...and both of them rock...cant wait to see the film...sadly I didnt get the tickets for this weekeend... 😭
But will definitely catch it it has good good reviews tooo πŸ˜ƒ

Please post all reviews:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/629253
anonmember thumbnail
Tabu is one of the best actresses in the industry πŸ‘
Need proof? Watch Virasat, Astitva or The Namesake πŸ˜ƒ
Namesake was an awesme movie. I'm so glad Abhishek did not act in the film. The role of Gogol was not meant for him at all.
Kal Penn was perfect for the role. It goes to show that having a famous last name does not mean everything πŸ˜ƒ

I haven't seen Cheemi Kum but I'm lookin fwd to it. I'm sure it will be much much better than Nishabd .
hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey thnxx for sharinn..i'll deffinetlii watch it.. it sounds realli gud πŸ˜‰
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i saw promos of this film on youtube & i must say big b and tabu share some really nice chemistry though big b is almost 3 decades older than tabu.😊 tabu looks gorgeous & she is indeed one of the best actresses i've ever seen.

i loved the part where big b offers tabu a place under his umbrella & when she refuses, he sacarstically says "do i have to send you an invitation to come under this umbrella?".. 🀣 hilarious!πŸ‘

i just LOVEEE the title song. it's a modern hindi rendition from one of my fav tamil songs from Mouna Ragam. shreya ghoshal sounds lovely in it!😳😳

CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
i wanna watch this movie
tfs πŸ˜›
wezyus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cant wait for it ...maybe this wkend ...thnks for sharing
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tabu is one of the finest actrsses in india and the world.she will walk away with an oscar given the opportunity..and i simply adore her. she is even better than her aunt shabana..depite her height and personality ,she comes across as an extremely,sensitive and vulnerable person-shabana on the other hand has an overpowering personality.