Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smartc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: *Spandana*

πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
oyeeeee dii.....i am eying on pallu sigg....πŸ˜›...plz plz make one as urs....greeennn...😳

Oye lovely dammit!!! U can take it too if u want.. I got no problemz babe *hehehhehe*.. I will try to make another one in green.. But let's see how I do.. πŸ˜‰
smartc thumbnail

Originally posted by: knumnum

aaahh Sana, i never expected u to allow me to use the pallavi siggy... Iam sooo shocked😲.... Thank u sooooo much dear.... And i have already put it in my siggyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

I dont know y, but i always luv ur selection of siggies in ur signature.... So i always eye on wat u have in ur siggyπŸ˜†...

Krishi

Arre.. I make sigz for usage.. So the more, the merrier.. *hehehe*. 😳
smartc thumbnail

wow....u lucky...kunumnu....what does ur ID mean...? 😳
and sana dii..where r u....plz dont run..from me... πŸ˜†

amu~

lmao! Dammit.. Where'd I run newayz... wherever I'll go.. I'll find u there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just pm'd ya .. πŸ˜‰
Skylar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

*stares at the banners*

Have I mentioned that you ROCK because those banners are FABULOUS! Love them all but the second banner with Robbie/Kasturi is just stunning, they both are serioualy pretty people. And of course, the Robbie banner *happily sighs* Great work all around and in case, you didn't know...I'm so snagging. 😊

Btw, the banner in your siggy, completely rocking, love the look of it! The actress is from KAA right? She's beautiful.

Skylar

Edited by Skylar - 16 years ago
knumnum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow....u lucky...kunumnu....what does ur ID mean...? 😳
and sana dii..where r u....plz dont run..from me... πŸ˜†

amu~

Hey Spandu,[Can i call u like tat , If no please do tell me]

My Id doesnt have any meaningπŸ˜†... My Boy friend calls me as numnum and since my actual name starts with k, i added k to numnumπŸ˜†... Tats the secret behind my idπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

BTW u can call me as KrishiπŸ˜‰

Krishi

*Spandana* thumbnail
@sana dii: thankoo dii...got ur pm...and i replied too...this green sigg is awesome..i will put this in my box
@Krishi: hi, ya u can call me spandu...😳 thankoo for the story...now easy to remember ur ID...πŸ˜ƒ

amu~
3 angels thumbnail
awesome siggies sana.. 😊

great job as usual.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

btw pallavi is just stunning in that green saree and soo gorgeous... 😊
smartc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skylar

*stares at the banners*

Have I mentioned that you ROCK because those banners are FABULOUS! Love them all but the second banner with Robbie/Kasturi is just stunning, they both are serioualy pretty people. And of course, the Robbie banner *happily sighs* Great work all around and in case, you didn't know...I'm so snagging. 😊

Btw, the banner in your siggy, completely rocking, love the look of it! The actress is from KAA right? She's beautiful.

Skylar

U've mentioned it plenty of timez and I am honored to hear it everytime *hehehe* Thanxx so much and snag any that u may like πŸ˜‰~ The banner in my siggy is of Pallavi Subhash.. My favorite tele actress.. She looked smashin when she did this song # in Kyunki.. So I couldnt resist making a blend *hehehe* Glad u liked it dammit! 😊

Thanxx for the lovely words and commentz. Take care *muwaaaaaaah*

Sana~
smartc thumbnail

Originally posted by: 3 angels

awesome siggies sana.. 😊

great job as usual.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

btw pallavi is just stunning in that green saree and soo gorgeous... 😊

Thanxx so much Khyatee.. Pallavi rocked in that clip.. I loved her entire get up.. She's a gorgeous girl but still.. Loved her styling in Kyunki πŸ˜‰

Love, Sana~
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awsome Awsome Awsome, Sanz babes u rock the creativity rocks lovely creations πŸ‘

Luv,

Shagun/JD