Pic. Gallery of Legendary Jodi of KTH

kaleidoscope thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys

Introducing our Picture gallery for The Legendary Jodi of Kahin to hoga, Rajeev and Aamna. If u have new and cool pictures of Rajeev and Aamna why don't share them with us!! WE will love to have them just remeber they are new in this forum.

One more thing this topic is only for Pictures so No comments in this thread. use pm to thank the users

So what u waiting for ...enjoy!!https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/38051https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/38051😉

Chocolate ...moderator of I-forums

On 26th May 2005, Rajeev Khandelwal visited the KTH Forum. He went through many topics and also the Gallery here. After that he sent a message for all the forum members. Here's the message...

Rajeev's Message.........

Dear bhaskar,

I m really grateful to u for getting me close to india-forum group....I didnt know that i was liked that much...I want to tell all of my fans through u that thanx a lot for showering so much of love on me...i hope i never let u down at any point of time...ur love is my strength...

I m touched and overwhelmed by ur response and trust me that i will not leave any stone unturned to entertain u....

love
Rajeev

Anyone who wants to put comments regarding Rajeev's message can use this link. Don't put them here in the Gallery.

Edited by sujalfan - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

IndraDaga thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

IndraDaga thumbnail

Rach thumbnail

Rach thumbnail

Rach thumbnail

Cheeni thumbnail

vijay thumbnail

Rach thumbnail