Update 27th May ’07- Ring and tears

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends😊,

How are we today?😳
Todays episode was in my opinion the best episode till now… even surpassed Sona's Marriage I think.👏👏

Anyways… here is the update

First the headlines..

1. Urmi says yes and there is mixed reaction.
  2. Sandip looks a bit irritated and Akhilesh is over ecstatic …
  3. Preparations happen with low enthusiasm
  4. 4 guys decide to tell the truth
  5. Urmi asks Akhilesh to back out
  6. At last … read the update to find out….

Now the full summary… beware… it's long…😳😉😉

The show starts where it had ended last day (2 weeks ago). Urmi says yes to Akhilesh's proposal. Mahua comes forward and says that since both guy and the girl are in agreement to this marriage… Guptaji ends the sentence- then what can others do (to kya karega qazi). All rejoice, except- the 4 guys, Sandip and Sukha!

Next morning, Sukha sees Sandip sitting quietly in Ratiram's caf and brooding😕. He goes to him and asks him what he thought of Urmi saying yes to the proposal. Sandip says its good. Sukha says that Urmi has been the pride of the locality. She deserves a guy who is very intelligent, dependable and matured… somebody like you (he indicated Sandip). Sandip looks at him surprised. Just then Zoya comes and asks Sukha for a 10 rupees' change. Sukha didn't have any. He asks Sandip. Sandip asks how much she needed, Zoya says 5 rupees. He is just about to take out 5 rupees when Urmi who was sitting on the rickshaw calls Zoya and gives the 10 rupee note to the rickshaw puller and asks him to keep the change.😡😕

After they are gone, Akhilesh comes and tells Sandip that he had seen an amazing design for the marriaege card on the net but just as he was downloading it the computer got hanged. Sandip is very angry with him, coupled with his emotions he blasts at Akhilesh.😕

Urmi is upset at home, while Sandip is irritated with everything that was happening around😕😕. While Sujata showed Urmi the jewelry, Urmi seemed to be somewhere else. Later, while she was crying by the window, Zoya comes to her and taunts her asking her what she had done🤢. Urmi tells her that she had no other choice. Zoya asks her whether she was happy or not, Urmi says she was happy that the illusion she was in, had broken and that she had come to reality where she knew what she should do. Zoya asks – why don't you tell him once? Urmi says – I've told him thousands of times without opening my mouth, I've given him open indications, but still he never took my hints, or if he did, he was never at all interested in me; that's why he never came forward. So, if he could not come forward, I'd have to take my step back. Zoya says – you are not going back, you are plunging 3 steps forward… this might finish everything!!😡😡   Sujata just then enters and teases Zoya that she spent most time at this house (she tells her that after Urmi goes away to her husband's house Zoya could live in this house forever…😉). She tells her to go home as her mother was calling.

After Zoya leaves, Sujata asks Urmi to go to Sandip and ask him about the flower arrangement as he would be taking care of that. When Urmi protests, Sujata tells her that she had to sort out her differences with Sandip anyway possible, so, she had to go. 😕

In Sandip's house – Akhilesh comes with some clothes and is looking for Sandip. He at last finds him in the verandah. He tells him that he had got his clothes ironed. Sandip is still angry about the computer disaster. Akhilesh tries to cool him down and asks him about Urmi's likes and dislikes. Sandip asks him what he actually wanted to know. Akhilesh says everything. Urmi had just entered and she heard everything that Sandip says about him.😉😉

Sandip says – she is a very simple girl, doesn't fuss about anything; her fav color is blue, Shah Rukh Khan is her fav actor, don't ever take her to a Suniel Shetty movie, she will hit you blue!😆 Her fav singer is Geeta Dutt,fav film Padosan, she goes to Nainital every year, but never in summer, she likes grapes, without seeds; but can have watermelon with the seeds, she loves to have Ratiram's samose, but she's going to have the crispy parts and move the veggy part to you… she is weird yet sweet and lovely…. She loves to get wet in the rains, every year on the first rain you will always find her out of her house getting wet… she loves to smell the earth then… after that she surely becomes sick and then starts the biggest problem… she never takes care of herself… at night I always get a call from her mother telling me that Urmi's not having her medicines… I have to go and make her have the medicine… she is allergic to Chameli flower, she loves music, she likes to get dressed up too… whenever I go to teach her she is always doing make up or something… but when she starts to sing, she just forgets everything and all her soul is immersed into the notes of the song… she does do a few mistakes but she sings well nevertheless… only if she gets 1 more year… I can assure you that nobody can even near her in singing..! (Sandip seems to be enjoying talking about her)
Akhilesh asks him  - does she get angry easily?
Sandip smiles and says  - I've never seen her angry at anyone except me!!😆

Akhilesh all this while had been taking notes… he remarks that he should now write all this nicely since he will have to remember this always. As he turns her finds Urmi standing by the verandah door, he tells her that it is said the bride and the groom should not meet before they get married. Urmi says that she had come to meet Sandip Babu. Akhilesh leaves them alone. Urmi comes to Sandip and tells him that her mom was asking him about the flower arrangement. Sandip says that all is ready, the flower dealer would be delivering the flowers early in the morning and the flowers would be up by the afternoon. Urmi hesitates and then at last asks him… "do u really like my singing?". Sandip looks at her.. and slowly says yes I like your singing. Urmi then asks "and me? Sandip, who is emotionally moved and surprised… just stares at her and also feels hesitant😉. Just then the phone rings… he goes to pick up the phone. It was Rhea on the line😕… he tells her that it would take her some time to write the article and he assures her that next time he would keep his coffee promise🤢. Urmi looks on perturbed. After keeping the phone, Sandip looks at Urmi to see her reaction… whether she'll shout again or not. Urmi just goes.

The 4 guys were worried too. They realize their mistake. They decide to do something about it. Hence, they decide to tell the truth… but who is going to tell Urmi?
Obviously who else!!😉😉

Jugle knocks at Urmi's door and tells her that he wanted to tell her something very important.

In the temple, Sandip is supervising the flower arrangement. Sagar asks him how it would look if red carpets are used on the stairs. Sandip, who is absolutely preoccupied, blasts at Sagar telling him that he had been doing everything for them. They should not be self-dependent and take their own decisions themselves. Sagar is shocked.

Urmi is outraged when Jugle tells her that he had made the lipstick mark on Sandip's kurta😕. She asks him why he had done that. Jugle had no answer… he pretends as if he was being called by his dad and he just rushes away. Urmi cries aloud telling him to stop and tell her why he did that. But Jugle was gone.

Urmi goes to Sandip's house. Sandip wasn't there. Akhilesh was there. He was trying on the Sherwani which he was going to wear the next day. He asks Urmi how he looked. Urmi's eyes were only looking for Sandip… she tells Akhilesh that he was a great guy but she couldn't marry him. Akhilesh was so happy with everything that initially he didn't understand. But slowly as the reality dawns on him he says that that cannot happen and that he had loved her so much and he was going to live his dream now after so much that had happened. Urmi says sorry but I don't want to ruin your life… I cannot marry you as I love somebody else😕. Akhilesh tells her that he would not back out like this and he tells her that she was the one who at the first place had said yes to the marriage and if she wouldn't marry him he would kill himself. Saying this he goes inside. Urmi leaves the house and comes down crying… she meets Sandip who was carrying a basket of flowers… their eyes meet😳. Both felt helpless and sad😭😭. Urmi runs home and Sandip looks at her rushing away, and feels sad.😭

In the morning, in the temple, everybody gathers for the engagement, except for Sandip and the 4 guys. Sandip had gone to submit his article and the 4 guys for brooding at the elders' park. The 4 guys were wearing white kurta pajamas as if mourning and were drinking from a big alcohol bottle which actually was filled with black tea and no alcohol as such!!😆 They sang "pyar hume kis mor pe le aya" (film Satte pe Satta). Jugle tells Mushtaq and others that people who think bad about something cannot do good for anybody!!😕

During the engagement, Akhilesh takes the ring out of the box… Urmi did not bring forward her hand… she was holding both the hands tightly… slowly she releases the hand and hesitatingly and sadly she brings forth her hand… tears are trickling down her cheeks😭😭… her eyes are closed… Akhilesh is about to put the ring…

He pulls back… keeping the ring back into its box he says that he had played a game on everybody of the locality since he wanted to take revenge from the CG people for the embarrassment they had caused last time he had some to CG. He says that now his revenge is fulfilled and now he will not marry Urmi. Urmi's father becomes so angry that he slaps Akhilesh and then the whole locality hit him black and blue, despite Urmi's plea.😭😭

The 4 guys heard noises… but they thought it must be the sound of joy.😆

Sandip comes and stops the people from hitting Akhilesh. He gives him 10 mins to get out of CG. As Akhilesh leaves, out of emotions, Urmi hugs Sandip tight😉… Sandip is initially taken off-hand but slowly pats her and tries to calm her down😳. After some moments, Urmi realizes what she was doing and so, separates and looks guilty.

She goes to Akhilesh who was packing his things in Sandip's house. She asks him why he did this. Akhilesh says because of all the reasons he said downstairs. Urmi says she knows he was pretending. Akhilesh says you knows everything … you don't need to ask a question whose answer you know totally. Urmi looks guilty😕. Akhilesh says he knows her secret love and that he wants her and Sandip to marry soon. Urmi asks him not to be so good that the person in front of him feels so guilty. Akhilesh says that he is too innocent… Urmi says he wasn't innocent… but he was an amazing guy. Akhilesh goes saying that if he stays another moment Sandip bhaiya would also not be able to stop him getting hit by the locality people.👏

At night, Sandip comes to meet Urmi and ask her about her condition. Urmi breaks down in front of him… she joins her hands to say sorry to him (she got reminded of the time when she had told Zoya that she would never say apologize to Sandip).

Sandip holds her hand as if forgiving her and …..
A new relationship seems to begin …

Urmi seems to mature a bit…👏👏

Lets see what happens next week..😉

Please leave your comments.. 😳😳

Luv
Kanak😊😊

Edited by tere_bin - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LatishaSamit thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i watched the episode and i too think its the best so far - honestly - this serial is slowly and surely eyeing the no. 1 spot, i.e. if its not already!!
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with you all....it was the best!!....i loved each n every second of it 😳
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I truly really loved the episode. It was the best ever.

Even though I did see the episode, I still like to read your updates, so cant wait! 😳
minki thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the updte. 😊
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I cried after watching this epi today. 😭 Thanks for the lovely update! 👏
zainithegr8 thumbnail
thank u so much Kanak....u r a star!!!1 😳
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update😃.....really appreciate ur efforts coz I missed the epi.....n epi surely seems to be very good 😛

neways can u just help me wid this

Urmi then asks "and me? Sandip, who is emotionally moved and surprised… just stares at her and also feels hesitant. Just then the phone rings… he goes to pick up the phone. It was Rhea on the line… he tells her that it would take her some time to write the article and he assures her that next time he would keep his coffee promise. Urmi looks on perturbed. After keeping the phone, Sandip looks at Urmi to see her reaction… whether she'll shout again or not. Urmi just goes.

does this mean that Priya Wal was der today too even if it was just for this one scene or was it just a telephone convo where in she wasnt shown ..plz do lemme know 😳
nats-23 thumbnail
fab update kanak 👏 sounds like a great epi, and I'm so glad urmi and sandip babu are making progress! 😃
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anvesha rulz

Thanks a lot for the update😃.....really appreciate ur efforts coz I missed the epi.....n epi surely seems to be very good 😛

neways can u just help me wid this

Urmi then asks "and me? Sandip, who is emotionally moved and surprised… just stares at her and also feels hesitant. Just then the phone rings… he goes to pick up the phone. It was Rhea on the line… he tells her that it would take her some time to write the article and he assures her that next time he would keep his coffee promise. Urmi looks on perturbed. After keeping the phone, Sandip looks at Urmi to see her reaction… whether she'll shout again or not. Urmi just goes.

does this mean that Priya Wal was der today too even if it was just for this one scene or was it just a telephone convo where in she wasnt shown ..plz do lemme know 😳

hi anvesha,
Priya wasnt there... Sandip just talked on the phone and there was no voiceover of Priya also...