Pinky reminds me of Ritu Pathak

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Remember Ritu Pathak from II2? She was a crazy Sonu Nigam fan.
This season, Pinky is a crazy fan of Anu Malik. I'm surprised that someone could be such a big fan of Anu Malik though. 😕😆 Whats interesting is that Ritu's nickname was Pinky. Everyone called her Pinky cos she wore a pink dress to the auditions. We have another Pinky now. 😆

When Alisha was announcing the result, it looked like Pinky would be out. Geez, these judges do a great job at scaring the hell out of the contestants.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nibbler thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

Remember Ritu Pathak from II2? She was a crazy Sonu Nigam fan.
This season, Pinky is a crazy fan of Anu Malik. I'm surprised that someone could be such a big fan of Anu Malik though. 😕😆 Whats interesting is that Ritu's nickname was Pinky. Everyone called her Pinky cos she wore a pink dress to the au

ditions. We have another Pinky now. 😆

When Alisha was announcing the result, it looked like Pinky would be out. Geez, these judges do a great job at scaring the hell out of the contestants.

haha sonya..u cracked me up...anyways  yeah i was kind a surprised to see a HUGE fan of Anu malik...and it was so funny when anu said abhi toh party badal liya...seemed almost jealous...haha😆

Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes she is another Ritu. and can't believe she likes Anu cos he has talent. I'm sure she loves those horrible songs of his. 😆 This yr he might even offer her a contract just like how he did with other female contestants of last yr, atleast they were smart not to accept it hope she gets to noe his true colours.