fanfic-Love will find its way!!!!!

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

it is my 1st attempt so plz bear up wid me...i am continuing 4m where robbie tells kasturi that all what he said and did was true .....

kasturi just stares at his retreating back and turned to move into the house but her she was lost in the sea of a millions of questions..."did robbie mean wat he said? but that guy is a famous rockstar while she is his PS and robbie didn't even know wat love means "so was it all a bluff statement that robbie made to kasturi ....kasturi was left thinking .....

robbie's thoughts meanwhile were drenched with his newly attained Kasturi-Fever.....when he was confronted by his mom"robbie tum calcutta kyun nahi gaye?""mom meri tabyat kuch theek nahi hai plz mujhe sone do."but devika holds him and then she realises that robbie is really burning wid fever.Devika immediately calls 4 a doctor and sends robbie to bed..the doc checks up and informs devika that robbie will be fine soon .Devika calls up kasturi and informs her tha tomorrow she should report 4 work faster kasturi agrees.
the next morn he sun winked at robbie and bathed his room in its golden hue robbie opened his eyes o find kasturi entering the room.She said in a tensed voice"sir so jayiye aapko aaram karna chahiye"
robbie asked"tum theek to ho?""sir main bilkul theek hoon aap aaram kijiye main chalti hoon "
"kahan?"."sir mujhe kuch kam hai "and she walks out as robbie stares at her longingly.
Kasturi walked on the dusty road and kept thinking about the previous day's happenings when she bumped into someone .She said "i am relly sorry" that guy kept looking and said"beautiful just needs a make over" she said "sorry what did you say?"that guy said"hello my name is Mr. Dev Dhawan.I am a director and i am in search of an actress .Would you like too try your luck?"Kasturi was shocked and that expression was splattered across her face."Sir main apne family aur boss ko pooch ke aapko bataungi.""ha theek hai yeh mera card hai main tumhare call ka wai karunga."
Kasturi lost no time in asking her parents .They were hesitant at first but then agreed and then kasturi went to the sabarwal house to ask devika.Devika said "ha zaroor tum wahan par kam kar sakti ho magar tumhe yahaan bhi kaam karna padega.""mujhe manzoor hai main yahaan par theek time pe aa jaungi aur agar kuch emergency hai to aap mujhe phone kar sakti hai main sabkuch chod chad ke aajaungi.""Theek hai tum jao aur ha all the best.Ek baar ja kar check kardo ki robbie theek hai ya nahi phir tum jaa sakti ho."She goes up and her heart is in raptures.She enters and asks"sir aapko kuch chahiye ?""nahi magar tum kahan ja rahi ho?""sir main auditions ke liye jaarahi hoon.aap mujhe all the best nahi kahenge?""all the best!"
kasturi was soon waiting 4 her turn to audition when a man came and took her to the parlour and did a perect makeover .Kasturi looked ravishing and to no surprise she passed he auditions and was called 4 a photoshoot .The director was so impresed that he made her sign the contract and she was overjoyed She went to the sabarwal house and told devika that she had been chosen .Devika just kept staring at her the change was so evident and she looked really beautiful.Kasturi went up to inform robbie .Robbie was struck by her beauty it was heavenly he got up and slowly came closer to her he touched her cheek lightly with tip of his finger and put her fringes behind her ear she just looked on at him and then he was so close to her that he could feel her eyelashes and then suddenly due to the snapping of fingers he came out of his dream.She said "sir kal aapka concert hai aur apko us ladki ke saath gana hai aapne uske saath baat kiya" robbie answers in the negative and kasturi makes the call and informs the girl and then she says"sir main chalti hoon ghar me sab ko yeh khush khabri deni hai."As she was going out robbie catches her hand and she looks at him and he looks at her....(background score is mitwa)
to be continued please leave your comments
pallavi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great start! Do continue soon.
kav_k2 thumbnail
well done yaar πŸ‘continue soon
lilee98 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing!!!!!!!good job and plz cont soon........dying t read ur ff its nice one yaar
sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
😳 😳 The writeup is indeed interesting to read, ur first attempt is indeed commendable πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Eagerly waiting for the next part 😳

Luv,

Shagun
goodkashish thumbnail
very beautiful. keep up good work. waiting for the next part.
spunky_kiny thumbnail
hey manoj_tina thanks 4 tellin me bout the rules an all 😊 but u didn't answer my questions,hope u'll answer them soon.I saw some more snaps of rk at pooja ,d pict. r so damn clear and karan is jus killin me 😳 oh goooooooooddddddddddddddd i don know why is he so qute oh damnit karu where have u been untilnow 😍 😍
aksn thumbnail
awsome FF..please continue...waiting for next part... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..can you update wht kasturi told robbie...waiting for next part.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Herman_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
brilliant start, πŸ‘ continue πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Herman_4u - 16 years ago