Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago
yeah i rakin my brain and came up with shiv69 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...guys a big player in this story...anyway told u can't sleep yesterday!! took it out on ms Word!!... sad or what!! πŸ˜•
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Catwoman

yeah i rakin my brain and came up with shiv69 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...guys a big player in this story...anyway told u can't sleep yesterday!! took it out on ms Word!!... sad or what!! πŸ˜•

Sad or not I don't care!! Its all good..Good starting πŸ˜ƒ Like always u leave us in suspense for the next part πŸ˜‰ Keep it up!

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha7

Sad or not I don't care!! Its all good..Good starting πŸ˜ƒ Like always u leave us in suspense for the next part πŸ˜‰ Keep it up!

credit ekta and her creatives!! he he!! she will giv me a job one day!! NOT!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

gtg... catch u on msm later i hope!! cya😳

prab_rockinn thumbnail
wonderful start!!!!
kat u shd start trainin classes.....
loved chipkali and bandar!!!!!!!so cute......
i guess aastha is right.....
will be waitin.....

fida-cute thumbnail
wat a gud name chipkali n bandar......... πŸ˜† he will come to india see her n then again love at 1st sight... πŸ˜‰
pooks thumbnail
oyeee..KAT u started 'Pillow Talk'. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the comfort level and friendship of Shiv and Gauri, especially the names theyh ave for each other..'chipkali' and 'bandar' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Shiv seems to be a big player yaar, thinking whoever he meets and dates is the one 🀒. Can't wait for him to actually meet Gauri and see what a beb she is πŸ˜‰   
Iqbaladdict thumbnail
omg, I just read anisha comments and realised shiv is a miner 69er, πŸ˜› πŸ˜› u cow, it is brilliant, I loved it, the concept is brilliant, they ain't seen each other, bring it on. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Iqbaladdict

omg, I just read anisha comments and realised shiv is a miner 69er, πŸ˜› πŸ˜› u cow, it is brilliant, I loved it, the concept is brilliant, they ain't seen each other, bring it on. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

LMAO u realised now!! haha...I found it well funny straight away πŸ˜‰

Raihena thumbnail
yay another ff, your creativeness just cant stay away lol, love the name and the friendship between shiv gauri, cant wait till he sees her, it'l be another love at first sight lol
xxxx
Ray
Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupi b

cant wait to read it...u seem really dissapointed in the forum what happened? πŸ˜•

thank u hope u like the first part!!😳

Originally posted by: lil_desi_goddes

kat dii

even i am eager to read your new story!!~!!

Thank U!!😳...hope u enjoy it!!

Originally posted by: Rock_Star

wow another fanfic...can't wait to read it...hrithik obssesion i also have that 😳

Thank star... hope u enjoy it!! Of cause the man dooms my world too..πŸ˜‰

btw...love ur sigg and avatar...droool!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: *guesswho*

woopie a new s-h-toryyy!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Pillowtalk??hmm sounds interesting πŸ˜›
Can't wait to read the 1st part you little writing genious you πŸ˜ƒ

Oh i would not say that seriously i just goffin around gosh i would hate to write a serious story could u imagine?? ouch!! i am not  genious as u put it!!...mispent youth on books and life!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...hope u enjoy it!!

Originally posted by: shivgauri

wow Kat!!!another fanfic!!!waiting for u to start πŸ˜ƒ !!!I am sure it wud be awesome like ur other stories!!!

kuku my little chipkaliπŸ˜†πŸ˜† (just kidding no offense)!! she know i love her really!! hence tips and stuff!! we will suceed in our little mission!! πŸ˜‰... glad u posted ur ff on the fan fiction section!!πŸ‘πŸ‘..one slient reader!! must comment!! sorry!!😳

Originally posted by: prab_rockinn

wonderful start!!!!
kat u shd start trainin classes.....
loved chipkali and bandar!!!!!!!so cute......
i guess aastha is right.....
will be waitin.....

Must tell u i do have a training certificate in IT i can teach exchange server if u want!! but not english lit!! ...πŸ˜•

I thought it was cute... we all have special names for out love one!! 😳..boy u have gievn me plenty!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..massiJi?? to name one!!🀒

Originally posted by: fida-cute

wat a gud name chipkali n bandar......... πŸ˜† he will come to india see her n then again love at 1st sight... πŸ˜‰

cuty thank you!! we will see he has to dump ippy first!!😳

Originally posted by: pooks

oyeee..KAT u started 'Pillow Talk'. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the comfort level and friendship of Shiv and Gauri, especially the names theyh ave for each other..'chipkali' and 'bandar' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. Shiv seems to be a big player yaar, thinking whoever he meets and dates is the one 🀒. Can't wait for him to actually meet Gauri and see what a beb she is πŸ˜‰   

yeah i did tell was starting a ff called pillowtalk!!... he a good looking bloke the woman are falling at his feet!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. let see what unfolds!!

Originally posted by: Iqbaladdict

RD yip 69 was unable to think off anything last night!!πŸ˜•...but 69 works for him nahi!!πŸ˜†... hope u find the time to read as i know how busy u r!! cheersπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Raihena

yay another ff, your creativeness just cant stay away lol, love the name and the friendship between shiv gauri, cant wait till he sees her, it'l be another love at first sight lol
xxxx
Ray

what can i say to creative for my own good!! lucky i get paid for it at work hey!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... see ippy has to get dumped first!!😳

slient readers i not going to say comment as i know you will not...but silently you have encouraged me by your pm's and visits to my stories... would like to thank you all so much!! now silent smile or blush!!πŸ˜ƒ...

Once again thank you so much!...love Catwoman!!😳

Edited by Catwoman - 17 years ago