A theory by me... please see

HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys, well, i just thought of this new theory of what might've happened.... well, u know dis guy, shruti's brother who is in the same college as her & is akash & group's enemy, well, when shruti's tauji was showing akash's mom the pic of his dead son, it was him, right.... & remember when sodi asked shruti about wat happened.... he asked her, "mujhe samajh nahi aaya ki college ke bacche khooni kaise ban gaye" so im thinking that akash & dev & bhatti killed him by mistake while fighting..... mainly akash, coz remember, an article said that akash goes to jail, & omg, im a genius 😆 ðŸ˜³ .... thank u for d honours 😳 ðŸ˜‰

Edited by shriyaroxxx - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kav_k2 thumbnail
hey even i was thinkin d same....
btw well done professor shriya 😆
Vishi2max thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriyaroxxx

hey guys, well, i just thought of this new theory of what might've happened.... well, u know dis guy, shruti's brother who is in the same college as her & is akash & group's enemy, well, when shruti's tauji was showing akash's mom the pic of his dead son, it was him, right.... & remember when sodi asked shruti about wat happened.... he asked her, "mujhe samajh nahi aaya ki college ke bacche khooni kaise ban gaye" so im thinking that akash & dev & bhatti killed him by mistake while fighting..... mainly akash, coz remember, an article said that akash goes to jail, & omg, im a genius 😆 ðŸ˜³ .... thank u for d honours 😳 ðŸ˜‰

that is obvious professor saahiba ... jisne bhi yeh serial shuru se dekha usko itn a toh samajh aa hi gaya hoga😛😛
Edited by Vishi2max - 17 years ago