Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: GIU*SRK*

Baazigar oh baazigar...πŸ˜‰

correct πŸ˜‰   
Reema_J thumbnail
Hey all!

@ GIU*SRK*: It seems you accidently double/triple posted, could you please edit your posts?! Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure about the next song, it does sound a lil' familiar but it's not coming to me! The lyrics are beautiful though! 😳
srklicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reema_J

Hey all!

@ GIU*SRK*: It seems you accidently double/triple posted, could you please edit your posts?! Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure about the next song, it does sound a lil' familiar but it's not coming to me! The lyrics are beautiful though! 😳

ok reema di will give u hint its shahrukh and poja bhatt movie 😳 πŸ˜‰
srklicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

Lets add another game. One member will post a news related to srk only and other person has to mention Fact/Reality or Rumour/Fiction. Let me start the Game

Srk is married to Gauri.

reality.
ok next shahrukh is best firend with amir khan
srklicious thumbnail
SRK Like You've Never Seen...
Although Shah Rukh has a tremendously busy schedule being a doting father he threw a big bash for all of Suhana's friends to celebrate her birthday.

All the kids were accompanied by their moms, and of course, Suhana being Shah Rukhs daughter had a unique guest list.

Mannat, this Sunday, saw Rayhaan Roshan accompanied by mom Susanne, Juhi Chawla with her kids, Jhanvi and Arjun, Meher Jessia-Rampal with her daughters Mahika and Myra, Raveena Tandon with daughter Rasha, Alvira Khan Agnihotri (Salman's Sister) with Ayaan and Alizeh,
Farah Khan, Ritesh Sidhwani's wife with kids and Adhuna Akhtar with her daughter.

Suhana's
birthday party was held a few days prior to her actual birthday (May 22).

The entire afternoon was planned by both ma and pa, Gauri and Shah Rukh on Mannat's terrace. Pa arranged for all the goodies his kids prefer.

Aaryan loves
video games and so a video station was set-up for him, while Suhana is fond of soft toys. So, SRK arranged for teddies and bunnies (in suits) on his terrace to entertain the kids.

A huge bunny-shaped 5 kg chocolate cake was specially made by the chef of a
suburban five-star hotel. The snacks included a huge platter of assorted starters carefully selected by Gauri and her favourite, reshmi kababs, were also on the menu.

The entire afternoon was spent happily with kids, moms and teddies. Of course, the father was the true
entertainer. Like a good host, he took care of all the tiny tots. The return gifts were gift-wrapped by the parents themselves, adding a personal touch to the entire do.

http://www.vluvshahrukh.com/news/index.htm?action=fullnews&a mp;a mp;id=1627

srkangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

correct πŸ˜‰
ok next
Jab Tuu Nahii.N Hotaa Hai, Us Vaqt Bhii Har Shah Me.N
Har Giit Mei.N Har Lay Me.N, Tuu Nazar Aataa Hai
Haa.N Bikharaa Ke Kabhii Zulfe.N, Chamakaa
Ke Kabhii Cheharaa
Tum Hii Merii Duniyaa Ke Din Raat Sajaate Ho

that is from chahat movie but i am still confuse it is like na mandir mei na msajid mei na pooja mei tere bin yeh dil kahiin nayi lagta nai lgata nai nai nai lagta😳

srkangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

reality.
ok next shahrukh is best firend with amir khan

i won't say best friend but yeah friend for real.😳

ok next juhi is srk's best friend out of all heriones. (hint: kajol is NOT srk's best friend) 

Edited by srk_biggest_fan - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

that is from chahat movie but i am still confuse it is like na mandir mei na msajid mei na pooja mei tere bin yeh dil kahiin nayi lagta nai lgata nai nai nai lagta😳

heyy suha ur rite its from chahat movie but the song is not that one keep guessing πŸ˜‰
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh i am so late

but anyways congrats guyz 😊