Kasturi May 21st pics

*Spandana* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
 i liked todays epi...
confession: Robby and kasturi did impress me today...😳with some critic points and blame goes to creatives not to the actors...πŸ˜›
and so wanted to clip some pics, but have some work to do..if my work finishes, i will clip some...but wont be HQ....i only got the video posted.😊

robby is kinda looking decent in todays epi....sweetness suits him more than attitude....just my POV.😳

amu~

Edited by *Spandana* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sum2005 thumbnail
ammu......i want the phtos of killer looks .....yaar they ccchhhooo nice post them pleach......where kasturi bakbak karthi hai woh girish samaj ke robbie se andereme......uuuuuufffff.......hhhwwwaaaatttt robbie with killer looks...... πŸ˜›
*Spandana* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sum2005

ammu......i want the phtos of killer looks .....yaar they ccchhhooo nice post them pleach......where kasturi bakbak karthi hai woh girish samaj ke robbie se andereme......uuuuuufffff.......hhhwwwaaaatttt robbie with killer looks...... πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†
ya, tht scene got me...😳 applauses to creatives...as robby dont carry physic, they r trying to show hawtness with showing part of charecter so tht we can imagine the rest....πŸ˜›
i will clip as soon as this dummy paper and presentation gets doneeπŸ˜”

amu~
3 angels thumbnail
thanks for the pics amu... 😊

agree with you he was soooooooooo sweet with kasturi in the room scene..just wow.. πŸ˜‰

just think when he confesses his love to her..cant wait for today's epi...

look at that sweet smile on his face in the first pic in the last row..uff killing.. 😳
koolkat thumbnail
thanx a bunch for the pix amu di..i was waiting for them impatiently πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanchuuu sooo muchhh Amu.....great work....i am confessing this everywhere that Robbby ney CRAZY kiya rey!!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† U are making me go crazy with ur pics!!thanchuu once again! πŸ˜‰

@ Shruti di: add these in the Hub aswell!

Biggest fan of Parrot di πŸ˜‰
*Spandana* thumbnail
u all r sooo welcome....πŸ˜ƒ putting up thumbnails is not at all a work.πŸ˜› actually thanku all for appreicating the work....😳

@kayatee: yup, karan looks good with his smile not with his attitude. i was thinking of how the story would go after the confession..would it be same old KYPH..πŸ€”..and yes the pic u said is what i liked in the entire pics..tht smile is just captured.😳

@Poonam: will clip them early from next time...😳 dono tht ur waiting for them eagerly..😳

@sara: welcome oyeπŸ˜›

and where is soni. i havnt seen tht bachi. where is her long, wonderful analysis which lights up the forum....πŸ‘

amu~
*Spandana* thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev_eijaz

thanchuuu sooo muchhh Amu.....great work....i am confessing this everywhere that Robbby ney CRAZY kiya rey!!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† U are making me go crazy with ur pics!!thanchuu once again! πŸ˜‰

@ Shruti di: add these in the Hub aswell!

Biggest fan of Parrot di πŸ˜‰

saara, ur emoticon session has hit many members..i am seeing this emoticon trail with others too.....and they r too mixed to interpret which emotion ur actually are in right now..πŸ˜†...jk..
welcome bachi....and yes robby did steal some hard hearts today....am i saying this....ok, just whispering..πŸ˜†
*Spandana* thumbnail

Originally posted by: maggiemuffy

hey thanx 4 da pics!!!

welcome maggie....wow nice ID...i looooooooooooooov maggie noodles and souops...my mouthwatering..πŸ˜πŸ˜†

amu~
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx a ton!i m crazily fida ova robbie!πŸ˜ƒ

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O