First Discussion of the Week

DesiChocolate thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Heylo friends๐Ÿค—
Welcome back to the Kutumb forum, andd welcome back to the DOTW!
Friends, this was a bit hard as I only caught up with May 17th video.

Here are a few questions:

Was it right for Samay to yell at Pratham and his little brother like that? [May 17th]

How do you think Gauri felt when Pratham was reading those girls palms?[May 17th]

Your fav. scene of the week?

Suggestions for Kutumb forum:

Love,
Priya ++ Kutumb Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HhAaNnAa thumbnail
hey desichocolate great discussion

Was it right for Samay to yell at Pratham and his little brother like that? [May 17th]
no i don't think...as pratham is elder, than samay should have respect..he can't yell at him only for a girl..

How do you think Gauri felt when Pratham was reading those girls palms?[May 17th]
she wasn't really interested as she know'z pratham is doing that to make her jelous..

when pratham and gauri got married and gauri'z sis comez to take shagun from pratham ...i liked the whole scene

Suggestions for Kutumb forum:..will edit later
Edited by Honii - 16 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Was it right for Samay to yell at Pratham and his little brother like that?

well...from his perspective i wud be annoyed as well...pratham getting all the limelight...all the attention (๐Ÿ˜ณ)...and hes like a good for nothing guy....hes styl in college...whereas samay is a working individual....pratham is a spoilt brat...he always gets away with everything...and samay has like no importance in the family...and den...one fine day....wen finally samay meets a girl who he is flown over by...pratham come along and hogs her as well....any1 wud be annoyed!! but the way he was talking to him i think was rong...if he has problems...he shud talk to pratham about it...and that poor tushar...he was just trying to make samay feel better

How do you think Gauri felt when Pratham was reading those girls palms?

she didnt feel jealous for sure...she cares a damn and 2 hoots for him ๐Ÿ˜† but....she probably was annoyed that her fwenz are giving pratham so much importance...he doesnt deserve it (well for me he does..hes sooooo ๐Ÿ˜)...and hes takin advantage and flirting with them...so maybe angry...

the marriage scene...it was shown nicely...no over-dramatic music...no-overhyped stuff....it was a simple wedding...and they actually showed wedding related stuff to it....like wen the kanyadan was happening...and the ghatbandhan...and den phere's and all...and u can actually hear the ppl talking...lol....nowadays serials dont show it that way...they have like music playing in the bacnground and u hear nothing....

i loved the jokes and stuff pratham's family was making also...wen they came home ๐Ÿ˜† saying hes looking soo good...but why is he crying?? becuz his doli has arrived ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† real weddings have all these jokes and stuff...it was very realistic ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ohhh and the antakshri was fun also ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Suggestions for Kutumb forum: itz going good!! just need a dev team ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by srk_lover - 16 years ago
modishh thumbnail
No, because he is suppose to show some respect but in a way yes, because he feels he is mistreated in the house

She didnt really care coz she has no feelings for pratham

when they get married and give each other a dirty look!

Suggestions for Kutumb forum:Its perfect
-Ami- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiChocolate

Heylo friends๐Ÿค—
Welcome back to the Kutumb forum, andd welcome back to the DOTW!
Friends, this was a bit hard as I only caught up with May 17th video.

Here are a few questions:

Was it right for Samay to yell at Pratham and his little brother like that? [May 17th] hmm...i don't really think so....cuase pratham is older and they should respect thier elders...

How do you think Gauri felt when Pratham was reading those girls palms?[May 17th] I don't think she was jealus becuase she knows Pratham and what he's like. He's just trying to make Gauri jealus and she wasn't getting jealus.

Your fav. scene of the week?  The wedding...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Suggestions for Kutumb forum: Nothing really. The forum is going really well and i like it..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love,
Priya ++ Kutumb Development Team

-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

no....y wud u scream at ur ELDER brother lyk dat....i mean he waz jus huggin his frnd....watz samayz problem in it....instead of askin prathamz help to knw dat gal u shout at him.....idiotic

How do you think Gauri felt when Pratham was reading those girls palms?
she duzn care 2 hoots 4 him so defo nt jealousy๐Ÿ˜†it waz more anger coz dose galz were givin PM importance(whu in her eyez is gud 4 nuthin n a pain in da a**๐Ÿ˜†)

da weddin of course...

itz goin pretty gud๐Ÿ˜ƒ...we need more active members though n some campaign materialz๐Ÿ˜ƒ

second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

samar was annoyed and in a joint family, you take your anger out at whoever happens to be there, no it wasnt right but it was understandable.

gauri probably thought can this guy get any more obnoxoius and full of himself? ๐Ÿ˜†

my fav scenes were the wedding, the chachu ones and i cant remember if it was this week or not, buyt when pratham et al dressed up and went to the mehindi ๐Ÿ˜†
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Im not sure myself because according to his pov he was right and in others it wasnt.!!

An attempt to get Gauri but Gauri wasnt impressed๐Ÿ˜ณ

The scene above..! It was a very cute scene, Pratham trying to make Gauri jelous๐Ÿ˜›

As of now, no suggestions except that we need to get this forum rock n rollin like before

Awesome Questions Priya๐Ÿ‘ Lets Rock this Forum ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by gk_09 - 16 years ago
season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

From Samay's perspective, everyone's all over Pratham and he feels left out, so he is right in his own way and Pratham teaches him to talk to younger ppl properly etc etc. I mean come on, since when did Pratham learn mannerisms? And, he shouldn't have yelled at Tushar but the state of mind he was in, it is understandable that he did it. Human nature hai after all!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Haha Gauri was just so mad that he was fooling around, YET AGAIN. I am sure she wasn't jealous as she is used to Pratham acting like an as* all the time.

I loved the way Gauri gets back at Pratham by giving money to her cousins.

Edited by rutumodi915 - 16 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no it wasnt but i do it all the time.. i mean when im pissed ill just randomly yell at people.. but he was feeling jealous of pratham and tushar was getting annoying to him....

forget gauri even i got mad.. i mean thori bhi sharam karo.. they are all ur to be sali's.lolz.. but she wasn't jealous.. she was just frusterated at what will people think.. wat kind of husband she is getting. she was just worrying about her self respect(or thats what i think)

hmmm my fav scene..   umm when pratham is talking to his friends... and he has to pick up gauri from her maayka cuz of that pagpera rasam thingyy... yay