new ff =part 3 pg7

davia389 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

thnks for waithng and replies.. and pls help me with name of this ff as i am not able to think.. many names r coming pls suggest some..

here is the first part..sorry for the mistakes.. and pls do comment after reading..

1.ye sab kya hai kashthuri showing the dress..she says dadajii muje kuch nahi pata.. wo driver to tumein dene koo..nahin mera yakeen kijiye.. aisa kuch bhi nahin hai jaisa aap soch rahe hain .. alka stops saying too ye don tukde kaise aye.. muje pehle se hii pata ta.. ek ek n   din humein ye sab kuch dekna padeka akirr tum naukri jo karthi ho..  wo bhi ek rock star ke saath. She cries more trying to explain.. but alga doesn't give a chance.. and manipulative others.. and then the phone rings and alga same as in serial press the speaker button and it was Robbie saying hii tumein wo dress mila.. jarror aaj ke party mein pehnkar aana..(the only thing is he doesn't say her name..)and keeps the phone..

dekha babujii aapki laadli kasturi ko.. she was like nahii  dadji.. and he says showing his hand baus.. bahut hogaya.. aaj ke baad shaadi hone tak kasturi is ghar se bahar nahin jayegi…. Ye meri akir faisala hai. And everyone leaves….'

Kasturi was in her room crying.. and her sister were consoling her.. and then she was about to say that .. and then a idea comes to her mind and sayss sirf ronak sir hii meri madt kar sakthe hain.. and calss him and sayss what all happen. And what Robbie did..and he sayss don't worry I will help u out and save u from falling in robbie's track..

And he then comes to kasturi house and saysss woo aapko kuch parcel milthi kya? And all come out.. alka sayss woo tum ho jisne.. nahin aunty.. wo actually sab meri galti hai.. Robbie ne kasturi keliye ye kapde bejethe hands over the  a white and red salwar kameez and sayss actually parcels exchange hone ki waje se..  wo dress code haina aaj ki party mein isliye…   aur wo dusra parcel uski dosti keliye tha.. if u don't mind can u give me that parcel as I need to hand over it to robbie's friend.. varna woo naraz hojayega… kya baat haii aapki ghar mein koi problem hai kya.. nahii beta  dadaji sayss and tell to give him that parcel.. and ronak sayss wo sorry agar meri waje  .. us ddokan wale bhii naam nahin lika.. aur sara confushiion hogaya.. kasturi also was there.. and he sayss sorry kasturi wo meri waje see and knowing that u wont wear such kind of dresses that why Robbie asked to give me this dress handing over her the chudidar and sayss aaj sam ka dress code haina..  as u know Robbie he gives all his employes who work for him for the parties.. and today is his mom 's birthday..  and taking the other parcel he leaves saying ab mein chalti hoon and sorry once again.. and leaves..

Alka was like babujii he sayss bus… aur kuch nahin.. kasturi beta muje maaf kardooo she sayss ye aap kya keh rahe hain aap mujse bade hain aurr aapoko muje dandene ka pura haak hai.. pls mafi maangar muje sharmindar math kijiyee.. dekah alkaa ye hai meri kasturi.. aaur age see pooch teach ke bina koi faisla nahin hoga.. .. aur is baat ko yahi katam karodo.. and then kasturi asks too kya mein naukri karsakthi hoon ????? haan beta.. tum karsakthi ho.. and leaves.. she takes her baujii ashirwad also.. and then.. in robbies house he was enjoying thinking no more kasturi… and was doing his boxing.. and then kasturi comes.. and says the same dialogue as said in the sriel.. like bardaash karneko bhii haad hoti hai.. and etc….

And then later in the evening the party was in full swing all were dreses in white and red.. kasturi was busy instructing the service people. And then robbies sees her and was really irritated and goes near and says bahut kush hona?????? Haan sir aakir aapki devika mam ki birthday jo hai… wo maa ki janam din hai jiski beta koo wo sudarna chathi hai and says excuses me and leaves./.. all the fighting music are played as in the drama and next his jiaja comes and same thing as happened in the show happen here also like mixing something in the drink and she reaches home falls down and he comes there and she says she drank cold drink and later speak in the parking place and how ronak helped her and etc… and next day.. Robbie was sleeping in his bedroom and the alarm rings and he throw it in the angry. And devika catches it.. and was like ro biie itna gussa… health keliye accha nahin haii ab uth jao aur office keliye taiyar hojavoo .. he with a irritated face goes and get ready and comes out in his robe and he was deciding which dress to wear when he hears he door opening and kasturi comes saying sirr aapko kall and sees him in the robe and turns around.. he shouts aandar ane se pehle knock karki ki manners nahi hai kya? Nahin woo muje pata todina tha kii aap is taraf .. mein baad mein aati hoon pls get ready soon.. and leaves with a embarrassed face..

Next after sometimes .. he comes down and sees kasuri with file in her hand and the house was empty as all left for their respected places and he sayss sab log kahan hai she replies sab chale gaye because it is already 11:30 .. and u r late and aapka breakfast time bhi nikalchuka hai.. he sayss I do only brunch no break.f  she sayss kal se aapko karma padega varna aapk dance kaise karenge gana kaise gayensge?? As u r a rock star and u need to maintain u health . so tomorrow onwards u have to have ur breakfast at 9:00 clock otherwise.. ur other food will be cancelled.. who r u to say that.. not me sir devika mam has given clear instructions to me.. that what I am saying to u.. he was totally annoyed by her… then she sayss sir office chalein we r already late for a meeting.. and tomorrow u have to attend a meeting in pune for ur concept.. he sayss chalo abbb and leaves.. the meeting goes smoothly.. as mostly kasturi explains. And Robbie get surprised as she handles it smoothly.. meeting gets over.. and after they leaves.. ronak comes to robbie's cabin and kasturi was getting signature in the files.. and he was sighing in the irritated manner.. .. and ronak says hii Robbie.. and he says hi.. and ronak says Robbie we need to attend the meeting tomorrow in pune Robbie says.. talking parrot said to me.. what.. t.p?who he sayss aur koun my new assistant pointing to kasturi.. ronak was like.. robbiee.. kasturi sayss jane dijiye sir ye naam bhii aacha hi hai talking parrot.. (she was also wearing green chudidar..) and leaves.. ..

Preview:Robbie gets idea .. and  as ronak was not able to go to pune kasturi goes.. as it was one day trip going in the morning and returning in the eveing.. so her family allowed.. and she goes..

Promo: Robbie works out his plan and kasturi is in trouble..

davia

Edited by davia389 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

davia389 thumbnail
only one reply..

davia
cuty_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very good, do carry on!!!! 😳 😳
3 angels thumbnail
awesome please do continue.. 😊

really like it...a good start...

you are doing a great job..keep it up.. 👏 👏 👏
sum2005 thumbnail
👏 nice update.

abb ye robbie maharaj ke bajeme kya idea pakrelahai 😳
sum2005 thumbnail
👏 nice update.

abb ye robbie maharaj ke bajeme kya idea pakrelahai 😳
IrUmIBrAhIm thumbnail
gr8888 plz do cont i can't wait 👏
davia389 thumbnail
thnks for all ur replies. and expectring more...
davia
davia389 thumbnail
pls give a title i mean suggestion for this ff..
davia
davia389 thumbnail
promo 2:kasturi in sabarwal house for staying..
davia