Hope At Last......

crosby87 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Minnie

Crosby87, this is the first sensible post that I am seeing after the closure.

Trust me, we have tried every approach possible to curb these problems. The whole dev team of this section has been changed, not once but quite a few times.We have banned, and banned, and banned. Nothing stalled them. Both sides ended up blaming the dev team for being biased.......now how can a dev team be biased if both sides are levelling the same charge??? ๐Ÿ˜†

This problem cannot be solved by anyone outside. You guys who are the members and so pasionate about it have to decide how to stop this menace. Again making the same charges.....some topics were closed, others allowd...all those things are not going to solve it.

We care about the members. And that is the reason this forum inspite of so many problems and problem members has been around so long even after the show finished off.

The dev team here does a voluntary job. Neither it's their duty, not is there any as such requirement for them to be answerable to anyone. They are here because they took upon the responsibility and did what they could. They stuck around taking rubbish from all sides, and now it seems rubbish is all that they seem to have got for trying to provide for a clean platform to keep continuing the discussions.....and bashing.

All we want is a no bashing, and it means absolutely NO bashing and no fight zone. Some members, many members, few members.....it's not the issue anymore. We want the neha fans to spell out that they will not bash Iqbal and Sneha/Dinky, and IQ fans to specify that there will be absolutely no Neha bashing, even as a form of harmless fun. We just want peace. If we get the guarantee that we will have a civil place from BOTH sides......we will reopen.

Alright folks she made complete sense to me... so lets keep this in mind and do something about this alright... we need the NEHA-ians and I-IANS to either

a) stop bashing
b) leave the forum for the SAKE of the rest of us, just let us be already!

im out of ideas right now, but there is hope... we can do this... i dont know how yetm but everything has a solution.!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘Well said

Why should good KYPH memberz have to suffer for what rude memberz have been doing? ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก...it just doesn't make any sense to me ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
crosby87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asha004

๐Ÿ‘Well said

Why should good KYPH memberz have to suffer for what rude memberz have been doing? ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก...it just doesn't make any sense to me ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

i dont know and its still going around we need to find some way to help the forum out.. i dont know how yet tho ill think of something... something has to come to mind.
kate-85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i always believed that we still have hope!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
JiyaRe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hope is whats gonna keep us all going" come on guys keep the hope alive of KYPH! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Good Luck!
PaaniPuri thumbnail
hahaha..okay this is funny, remember when we used to hear how neha and iqbal dont get along, now their fans dont get along. Come on people, can't we all just get along? pleaseeeee!! I want the forum back!
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope makes da world go around

im willing as a Neha-ians, AK-ian im willing to call for a truce

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am da 1 of em who will never loose hope, we will definetly bring it bk
desichicka35 thumbnail
thank you...i really hope this bashing and non sense ends...we really want this section back
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
i hope the bashing nd nonsense ends too...

one way is, stopping people, who bash alot, from creating multiple
accounts...
we can stop more nd more people, who dunt care abt the show at all,
from joining by changing the registration rules... like u can only be a
member if ur invited by a regular/sincere member of IF...

i dunt think this makes sense at all... but its just kinda like a suggestion...
hope no one minds... i'm just trying to reopen KYPH forum, nd make it a
safe & friendly enviornment for us... ๐Ÿ˜ณ