Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IrUmIBrAhIm thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awww gr88 plzz cont 👏 gud job 👏 👏 👏 and adi is realiee supoorting i hope this happen soon kggk 😆
iluvpulkit thumbnail
omg omg omg omg this is getting soo interesting i bet u tht mythelli killed her self or is trying atleast..wow..i wanna read more plz continue!!
tsamhita thumbnail
thanks all those who replied
i'll post new part 2morrow 😆
**Fazila_Sui** thumbnail
woww its comming along beautifullly..it sounds soo realistic..plz continue 👏
queenpersephone thumbnail
Hey, that was really cool 👏 👏 , please update soon, I'm loving it 😊 😊
tsamhita thumbnail
PART 3
--------------------------------------------------------
CRASH..... everyone turned to look in that direction, the colour drained out from everyone's face...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
DAAAADDDDUUUUU!!!!!!! mytheli screemed.
mytheli ran to her grandfather who was now lying on the floor with his hand on his heart.
m: daadu!...
Adi ran to mytheli followed by Janki. Pranay walked out of the house and drove off
Adi quickly called the amulence adn helped up mytheli's dadu

they took him upstairs and laid him on the bed.
Mytheli tried to touh her dadu, but her dadu did not allow her to.
dadu stuttered with rage: don't touch me besharm aurath. yehi sanskaar diye the maine tumko? aise ghatiya harkath kaise.....
he panted and clutched on to his heart.... after my death.. you shall not burn my body.... mai besahara maroonga lekin tum meri chitta ko nahin jalaogi! saying this he took in one last voilent gasp of air and dropped.

Still, he laid there a sort of pallor complexion took place on mytheli's face... the words of her dadu drained in... they sunk in...imbedding her with its meaning and power... mytheli dropped to the floor and sat still...no emotion shown on her face...nothing at all.. she was going through the memories she had with her grandad.. how she hugged him...how she gifted her first sallery to him... how he supported her...
then Pranay's picture came in her mind. tears stopped pouring from her eyes....

she remembered how he accused her...her eyes were now red..burning with rage...maddness to kill... she got up and stormed out of the house
---------------------------------------------------------

she walked on the road.. drenching int he rain, she remembered all the times she spent with Pranay then what he said to her... how here daadu died...what he said before dying " tum meri chitta nahin jalogi" ....
PRANAY!!!!PRANAY!!!!!!
BAHAR AAO!!!!! BAHAR AAO!!!!! she screamed her lungs out while standing outside the Agarwaal mansion

Everybody was gathered outside in the rain... slowly Pranay came down the stares, out the gate and stood opposite mytheli
mytheli stormed foreward and grabbed his collor
M: TUMHARI WAJE SE...MERE DAADU MARGAYE...TUM JAANTE HO WHAT HE SAID BEFORE DYING? HUH? HE SAID I CANT BURN HIS BODY AFTER HIS DEMISE

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? IT MEANS I AM THE BIGGEST SHAME OF THE FAMILY...IT MEANS I'M AN ORPHAN...
AND THAT ALL I HAVE BECOME BECAUSE OF YOU... it would have been alright if you did not whish to marry me..i would have understood that you love mallishka...BUT... TUMNE MUJH PAR INZAAM LAGAYA.. KE MAI TUMSE SHAADI KARNA CHAHATE HOON..SIRF PAISO KE LIYE... 500 CORORES!! is that the value you put to our friendship? is that the value of 20 years? is that the value of love i had for you.?

she parted from him a little but still screaming.. I LOVED YOU... LEKIN MAI NAHIN JAANTI THI KE TUM ITNE GHATIYA KISM KE INSAAN HO. TUMHARE WAJE SAY MERE DAADU MARGAYE. TUM ITNE NEECH HO MAI AAJ JANGAYE HOON. TUM EK GHATIYA, BESHARM, CUTPUTHLI (PUPPET) HO
RISHTON KI KEEMAT NAHIN JAAN THE HO TUM!
Pranay could not stand this anymore, he raised his hand and slapped mytheli.
P: don't you dare say anything like that again...
mytheli rose her head and lookd at him with utmost disgust and hatred.

Pranya felt his head spinning, his stomach feeling woozy.. his face turned away and then he rose up from the pain... his body bowed to the person who punched him.. pranya slowly lifted up and gave the most menacing glance at his attacker.
A pure stare of passionate evil replied back to Pranay.. Adi stood like a shield in front of mytheli.
---------------------------------------------------------
sorry this is alittle short part 😆 will update 2 moz 😆
Edited by tsamhita - 16 years ago
queenpersephone thumbnail
wow, that's just brilliant, 👏 👏 👏 I loved it, 👏 i wish with all my heart that this would happen on KGGK, I really wish it. Super stuff, looking forward to the next part. thanks so much 😊
**Fazila_Sui** thumbnail
the story sounds good plz continue
anjalikaran thumbnail
hey great fan fic, please continue soon.... :)
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey there,
I just read your entire ff... Mashallah, what great works! I suggest you throw some of this magnificience Balaji's way. 👏👏
Adi and Metz still have a chance... I hope someone who works down at the studios catches glimpse of this storyline!
Awesome work!!

Cheers,
dc