BanjonSharib_fa thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Dis is my first fan fic on a serial. i do write fan ficz but not on soapz.

now the major in dis story iz dat instead of 3 daughterz their is 4 daughterz. so itz Raaji, Soni, Mahi and Amira. c how Amira workz out in my story. and also Amira iz my main character,

hope u lyke it. plz comment.

Destiny Paradise

Chapter 1

In a city of dreams Mumbai. There lived a family. Brij and Kashmeran came into this city with hopes and dreams. They had 4 beautiful daughters. They were a plain and simple middles class family. This is their story.

Brij and Kashmeran had 4 beautiful daughters. The oldest one being, Raaji. Raaji was smart, pretty and quiet. She is in the final year of college. She is now married. She was married into the Kuraana family. This family was rich. They own an oil company. Raaji goes throughout a lot of hardships every day of her life. She is helpless. Her husband Veer is a police officer and usually is away. So makes Raaji lonelier than she already is. The second oldest daughter is Soni. She is confused and basically always confused. She is in the third year of college. She is not married yet. But has big plans for her future. The third oldest daughter is Mahi. Mahi is every where. She  could talk a lot but yet is very understanding. Now the youngest daughter is Amira. She is the prettiest daughter of them all. She is an intern and she is going to be a Neurosurgeon. She  went to  America. When she was very young and came back a few months ago. Amira is going to complete her internee in India. She is kind of sort of modern. She does not that much skin but she wears western clothes. While her other sisters only wears celwaar kameezes.

Although  Brij and Kashmeran had a beautiful family. They had their own problems. When Raaji got married they spent way more than their budget. So as a result they loaned money from Serene. A big business tycoon. He wants his money back in a week's time. If he does not get it back he takes their house away. While Brij and Kashmeran was discussing this Amira overheard and wanted to help. At another time Mahi also overheard she also wanted to help. They both decided they would start modeling. Mahi went to Eternal Modeling Corp. and Amira went Destiny Paradise Model Association.

Eternal Modeling Corp. 4:00 PM

" Hey you, are you the new model", asked the receptionist.

Mahi jolted up she said, "Umm yes I am".

"Well let me take you to the make up area", said the receptionist.

Mahi got all dressed up and waiting for the photographer. The photographer entered with style.

"Hi. I am Shabd. You only need to know my name", said the photographer.

Mahi was mesmerized. She never felt this way before. Her heart was pounding. She felt like throwing up. If Shabd came near her, she would start to shiver. She knew this was love at first sight. This uncontrolled feeling. But Shabd he did not have any interest in her. But Mahi knew she could win his love. She was determined to get him to lover her no matter what it had cost.

The photo session was over.

But this encounter Mahi would remember all her life

==

Destiny Paradise Modeling Association 6:00 PM the same day

Amira was sitting down all ready. But yet she was feeling uncomfortable wearing this awkward dress. She could not stand it any more. She got up and left and suddenly she bumped into somebody. It was Shabd the same photographer from Eternal Modeling Corp.

He kept at staring at Amira. He was taken away to the fourth dimension. His heart was beating so fast that it hurt. He knew it was love. He knew he fell in love with this girl at first sight. Shabd got Amira to sit down and do the session. He was also determined to get Amira's love.

==

Brij was unable to get all the money to pay of the loan. So his house was being auctioned. Serene came with his son. Who was none other than Shabd. Mahi and Amira were both shocked. Mahi really did not care whose son he was. She knew she just loved him a lot. Amira was shocked she went to her patio. Where she was in deep thought. Shabd came and was surprised to see her.

" So your house is being auctioned. I have a way to save your house.", said Shabd to Amira.

"How? said Amira"

" I love you and if you marry me. This house can belong to your parents", said Shabd.

Amira was speechless. But she still said, " Yes. I will marry you". Shabd gave her a light kiss on her cheek

Mahi saw and heard everything. She had tears falling down her eyes like little streams. She was deeply hurt.

To be continued….

Edited by BanjonSharib_fa - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanjonSharib_fa thumbnail
hey so many views but no comment a writer can write if their r no criticz so wen i rite chapter 2. i can c wat i can improve...come on pplz commnent.
Pakistani #1 thumbnail
good luck for your ff πŸ˜›
i will keep on reading πŸ˜‰
ROX_ZY thumbnail
nice....but 1 question why are not mahi and shabd together??? πŸ˜† And mahi should have been the youngest and the prettiest...lolxxx

only kidding....great job....keep on writing ....I will read. But I meant the mahi-shabd part..lol
koolkat thumbnail
omg..superb plz..continue i m carving to read the next part πŸ‘
reema2000 thumbnail
wow... nice start... idk y but i feel like ive read this sumwhere b4... idk... well continue soon =D
madu1006 thumbnail
aww this FF is really good
i really like look forward
to reading it !!!!😊
rmj1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its sweet..sounds interesting!! plz continue
sravz23 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
plzzzzzz continue soooooooooooon