season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I have been reading your updates everyday and they are truly amazing. Everytime I try to log in from my laptop, I face a cookie problem, I visited FAQ and did what they said, but doesn't work. So, I hardly get to comment. πŸ˜”

So today, I am at work and I was able to successfully log in *yay*. So, I just wanted to thank you whole-heartedly for the effort you put in with those elegantly written updates. 😊

Keep the good work and let's all pray that Kyunki gets a little better.

My sentiments about Kyunki and Ekta:

I personally think Ekta Kapoor is a genius. Of course, she shows illogical happenings in all her soaps, but she quite easily manages to keep us glued to her crap. So, good or bad, she is definitely making big bucks, for herself and for her staff!

As for Kyunki, I feel like pulling my hair out. I don't see the videos but I do read Nimmi's updates (once again, which are amazing). But the million dollar question still remains, why does it still garner these really high TRPs?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
~ Ye Nimmi, really love your updates, Keep it up!πŸ‘πŸ‘

~ I think Kyunki has been commercialized so much that people are glued to it and when you've stuck with the story for more then 2 years you kind of get used it even if it really really crap at times..πŸ˜•..also it better then what some other channels have got on in that time band..

Luv ya..

Ouma
gayani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

~ Ye Nimmi, really love your updates, Keep it up!πŸ‘πŸ‘

~ I think Kyunki has been commercialized so much that people are glued to it and when you've stuck with the story for more then 2 years you kind of get used it even if it really really crap at times..πŸ˜•..also it better then what some other channels have got on in that time band..

Luv ya..

Ouma

Me toooooooooooooooooooo, great work. Please keep it up I love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

πŸ‘

Love Gayani.

VirMan4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thats soo true!!!
Nimmi U ROCK!! πŸ‘
love,aliya 😳
mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nimmi you totally rock, nowadays I cant be bothered to watch the video, even if I Know whats happenes in that episode, I always read your updates because there great and and I love your comments. Kyunki is showing crap nowadyas, but I cant help it, its the curiosity of whats happening in the episode.

Anyway thanks you so much for the great updates and enduring to watch the crap that kyunki showing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
nitu07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mumihp

Nimmi you totally rock, nowadays I cant be bothered to watch the video, even if I Know whats happenes in that episode, I always read your updates because there great and and I love your comments. Kyunki is showing crap nowadyas, but I cant help it, its the curiosity of whats happening in the episode.

Anyway thanks you so much for the great updates and enduring to watch the crap that kyunki showing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

me too i just love ur comments.............they make reading update fun than watching whole serial

good work and keep it up...........................

love ur updates😳

nikki79 thumbnail
Yup Nimmi! Awesome job keeping us more entertained than all the creative folks at Balaji put together!! You rock, girl.

As for why we watch...? Hmmmm...why do we watch? πŸ˜• Or atleast not watch, but keep following the serial thru updates. I guess coz they keep having new tracks and while one track might not interest you, you can be sure that soon enough something is going to happen that might. So for me at least, I rarely follow it coz the present track is interesting, I watch coz I think it may get interesting later.    I think I just lost a lil' respect for myself.   πŸ€”
-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree .. i love her updates .. Nimmi's updates are better than the show it self basically :) .. I loo0ve her comments and the SLAP-0-METER especially !
- Navi .
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YAY NIMMI!! πŸ˜† KEEP UP UR GREAT WORK..I LUV UR UPDATES..I RECENTLY STARTED WATCHING KYUNKI AFTER LIKE IDUNNO..WHAT LIKE 6 YEARS AGO..I MISSED A LOT BUT THANKS TO NIMMI, AND {OTHER}PEOPLE.. I KINDA CATCHED ON.. 😳
Gooooooooooo NIMMI!!! πŸ‘
Love,
Zinu πŸ˜‰
mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
keep up the good work nimmi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘