Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali.nair thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

GOD ARE THEY IN GURUKUL TO LEARN SINGING OR TO FIND THEIR REAL LIFE PATNERS!!😡

Exactly my feelings!😡

I also think that Sony is taking too much creative freedom to spice up the show and increase it's TRPs. It's possible that sometimes what we are shown is not what actually transpired behind the doors.

QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluepink

Exactly my feelings!😡

I also think that Sony is taking too much creative freedom to spice up the show and increase it's TRPs. It's possible that sometimes what we are shown is not what actually transpired behind the doors.

i just dont get these kindz of showz!

Mehreen_angela thumbnail
what is all that about his pants down then?????? still confusing plz explain.
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehreen_angela

what is all that about his pants down then?????? still confusing plz explain.

'pants down' is just a figure of speech. i think it means 'to get caught'.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol😆 k this is really confusing, was it anubhav and mona kissing or arijit and shamit in the washroom together?😆
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessuma

lol😆 k this is really confusing, was it anubhav and mona kissing or arijit and shamit in the washroom together?😆

ewwww...plzzzzzz don't let this happen!!! i mean anything but this!! it will ruin the whoel show!! ist disggusting!!...i think MOna is soo innocent to do that....and shamit i hated him from day one...😕

imemyself thumbnail

okay can i tell u all

i mean i saw that episode and i know what actually happened...

see the faculty and the judges thought that voting out kirti was a planned thing and they thought that shamit was the one who initiated it ....

they clearly saw that shamit had a big influence on arijeet majorly and many others like amit, anubhav etc. and they thought that he used that power of his to easily impress and influence other participants to vote out kirti though he was better than gurpreet to reduce the competition.

now first ila arun called shamit and he said that he was not behind the voting out of kirti and he made his decision himself. and he will stick to it.

then she called arijeet and questioed him in which he accepted that he had talked to shamit before voting but he made his decision.

she then immediately called shamit as she apperently did not want them to talk to each other before she questioned shamit again.

by then arijeet had in a haste walked to the boys room and entered the washroom. just then when there was an announcement for shamit he came out of the wash roonm and his pants were not exactly in place...may be say he zipped them up as he walked out .

thus the faculty thought that the washroom which is the only place where the cameras have not reached is being used by shamit and arijeet as their conference room..

huh...i hope i made sense and u guys got the whole mess cleared...

thogh personally i think all this is staged and is no less than a saans bahoo drama..

mE

anjali.nair thumbnail
i agree with you imemyself!

but the article was a bit confusing. then we thought it would be kirti voting issue.
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluepink

'pants down' is just a figure of speech. i think it means 'to get caught'.

oh ok! i didnt know tht!

and i get wat ur syaing immyself!

Edited by QT143 - 18 years ago
Mehreen_angela thumbnail
hooo lolzz hmm will have to see the episode to decide if they really do those conferences..