Amol Palekar teams up with Shankar- Ehsaa

uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Amol Palekar teams up with Shankar- Ehsaan- Loy
IndiaGlitz [Monday, May 14, 2007]

Yet another magical trio has emerged in the world of Hindi film music.

Gulzar 's lilting lyrics transformed into rollicking music composed by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy for Amol Palekar' s yet untitled proposed film in Hindi – indeed an irresistible combo!

'Paheli music is unforgettable; we just loved it! Amoljee's musical Thodasa Roomani Ho Jaaye had also offered a vivacious track.   So when Amoljee briefed us about the songs, we were very charged. The song situations are so hilarious that we had to conceive electrifying tunes.' ever bubbly Shankar in his studio at Bandra explained.

This trio has just recorded two songs.  Om Puri with his rock-solid base voice also tuned in for a stirring rap number.

"He is a ZAR; he just rules over his pen; dictates his words; commands our emotions through his atypical lines. What a sensitive, popular and endearing Emperor!"   Palekar's adoration for Gulzar is certain. He further added, "Gulzarjee's exceptional imagery, brilliant sense of beats, and precise choice of apt words have been offering a striking treat for last 50 years."

Mr. Palekar's film is scheduled to go on floors later this month.  While refusing to reveal any further details, he tipped, "Music is going to blaze the charts all the way!!!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvallisi thumbnail
I hope SEL give Nihira a big break by giving her few solos. She is a talented singer and needs a big lift by some one. I know Amol gave similar struggling but good singer Bela Shende a chance in Paheli. SEL is definitely a bigger name brand and Nihira is already under their wings. I am praying for her.
anavar thumbnail
thats rite... i m very big fan of amol palekar....and thanks for post
Anuradha thumbnail
Woow looking forward for this movie and its songs.. Thanks for sharing didi 😊