HELP DESK: Any Questions Ask Here Pls

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

~Welcome~

This is the Love Story Helpdesk and Sugestion area!

Please post all your questions here!

Edited by remixrulz - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divingdolphin21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my question
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=619246
-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey i wanna know dev's real name
sowmya910 thumbnail
I think it is Ajay chaudhary. But IAM NOT SURE. I SAW IT IN THE TITLE.
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKY- nick nam

i wanna 11 may onlin link plzzzzzzzzzz

here it is...
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=617077
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divingdolphin13

my question
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=619246

Iv read your question...
I'll tell you the story in brief... if u wanna know more look for the episode updates (written and video).. you'll know everything..

The main thing is...
Shruti is the niece of a big bhai type of man... he has political aspirations... she has 2 cousins ... the big bro supports tauji and the younger one is in college and he is a big bully..... Shruti goes to the same college as her younger brother but doesnt acknowledge his as one. She has a sweet taiji who supports her in every decision but she is incompetent when it comes to tauji's orders.
Shruti is in love with another collegiate, Akash whose parents are separated and have lovers. He is depressed and he takes out the depression on various things ultimately hurting himself more than anybody else. He has 2 best friends, Dev and Bhatti. Dev is quiet one and Bhatti is the chirpy type, flirty but sweet and lovable guy. These 3 people are in the football team and they also have a constant enmity with Kunal (Thats Shruti's younger brother who's in college)

1 year later from the day Shruti met Akash. They decide to get married against Tauji's wishes and hence tauji gets henchmen and police to separate the 2 lovers. Akash along with his father are shot and shruti is locked in a room at home. Akash and Rohit (his father) are admitted in hospital. Ritu, Akash's mother takes care of him and also her ex-husband. They are acting as a family now. But they do have their lovers visit the hospital.
Tauji is trying very hard to kill Akash......

watch to find out more

i hope this helped😳

luv
kanak
divingdolphin21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tere_bin

Iv read your question...
I'll tell you the story in brief... if u wanna know more look for the episode updates (written and video).. you'll know everything..

The main thing is...
Shruti is the niece of a big bhai type of man... he has political aspirations... she has 2 cousins ... the big bro supports tauji and the younger one is in college and he is a big bully..... Shruti goes to the same college as her younger brother but doesnt acknowledge his as one. She has a sweet taiji who supports her in every decision but she is incompetent when it comes to tauji's orders.
Shruti is in love with another collegiate, Akash whose parents are separated and have lovers. He is depressed and he takes out the depression on various things ultimately hurting himself more than anybody else. He has 2 best friends, Dev and Bhatti. Dev is quiet one and Bhatti is the chirpy type, flirty but sweet and lovable guy. These 3 people are in the football team and they also have a constant enmity with Kunal (Thats Shruti's younger brother who's in college)

1 year later from the day Shruti met Akash. They decide to get married against Tauji's wishes and hence tauji gets henchmen and police to separate the 2 lovers. Akash along with his father are shot and shruti is locked in a room at home. Akash and Rohit (his father) are admitted in hospital. Ritu, Akash's mother takes care of him and also her ex-husband. They are acting as a family now. But they do have their lovers visit the hospital.

watch to find out more

i hope this helped😳

luv
kanak

ok now get the hole stry i was relli confused cing ls first but now i guess its a nice stry thnx 4 the brief ls 😉

teddylovessme thumbnail
hey can i plz get tht ragging song in mp3 format plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
sweetsoniya thumbnail
i want the female version of teri yaadein...can any 1 help.plzzzzzzzzzzz
ambarinaaltaf thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tere_bin

Iv read your question...

The main thing is...

watch to find out more

i hope this helped😳

luv
kanak

thankxx a tonn kanak for the update...it really helped me out...as i had started watching the story like from middle soo was confused like hell lolz..😆😆