diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
Double birthday celebrations for Neha Bamb

Neha Bamb (Mahi from Maayka) celebrated her birthday yesterday (May 9). Her fianc Rishi Jhaveri had already made her day by taking her out for dinner the day before. And on her birthday, it's her friends who planned to give her a special treat.

"Like every year, my friends planned a party for me, I guess, because they had asked me to keep myself free and be decked up on the 9th. So I celebrated with Rishi a day in advance," says the chulbuli actress, who became famous after playing Kripa in Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai.

When asked about her marriage plans Neha said, "That will take place the end of this year and the engagement ceremony would be at the start of the same month."

Neha has already received her birthday present from Rishi. "In the US they have a promise ring before the engagement ceremony. Since my big day is far, he has presented me with a solitaire promise ring and heart-shaped solitaire earrings too!"

We spoke to her best friend Daljeet Kaur (Niyati), who said, "I wish her best of luck and lots of success in the coming months. She is very sweet and her heart remains pure and sweet. Many Many Happy returns of day."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
i know ke aisa hi ek article pahle post ho chuka hai..par iska last para diff hai...jo pahle article me nahi tha....
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yah iv read dis sumwhere b4 😃 😃 😃

yah rishi is 2 sweet yaar n neha is one lucky gyal

i hope she achieves new heights in her career, receives all da happiness nda world which she truly deserves n im sure rishi will give insh'allah 😃
mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
neha is a sweetheart!!! 😳
tfs
Khushi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks so much! I agree with her friend that Neha's heart is so pure and sweet!! MashahAllah 😳
Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...thx for that very sweet article 👏 👏I wish Neha and Rishi the best of luck on a happy marriage life and lots of success in the upcoming days,weeks,months,years and decades 😆 😊

Oh P.S.~HAPPY B-DAY MY SWEET NEHA!!!!
ekdin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww thats soooooooo sweet! a very happy bday to neha 👏 thx for the article dear 😃