Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Are you kidding me?
They are teh HOTTEST couple I have ever seen....even when they just look at each other, the Screen would burn up! 😳 😳
ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

da amount of tyms dey sizzled my screen n set it ablaze darn i fink i cud claim for insurance πŸ˜ƒ

Iqbal n Neha r da most sizzling couple i have ever seen on da small screen i mean hell yeah dey r da SRK n Kajol of da small screen

my word i mean KYPH was da best becoz of der chemistry i mean dey sizzled in each n every scene dey had 2 2geva, even if da scene wasnt romantic just da fact dey shared da same screen/frame was enuff to sizzle my screen der chemistry was dat damn good 😳 😳 😳

n dun get me started on der passionate/cute/romantic scenes dat was enuff 2 turn da sprinklers on, set da fire alarm off mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dat was tooo HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT 😳 😳 😳

seeeeeee people r still steaming n burning 4rm der chemistry, its eternal , evergrenn n just da best n totally unique n uncompariable 2 ne X,Y,Z jodi πŸ‘
THEY LIGHT THE SCREEN ON FIRE TOGETHERπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Khushi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yess!! they have the best chemistry ever seen on the tv!!!!! they look awesome together and y es it lights the screen on fire!!! 😳
SHOP thumbnail
fire fire fire fire fire fire fire fire 😍 [:D/] [:D/]

sweeny.
Charu95 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THEY BURN THE SCREEN OF THE T.V!!! Edited by Charu95 - 16 years ago
Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
HECK YA'!!!Iqbal and Neha are,in my opinion,better than this SRK and Kajol jodi!! πŸ‘They are so incomparable to any other jodi because they were and always will be in a totally different league 😳 😳IQ and Neha rock 4ever and ever....there's no other words left to describe my fav jodi in the whole entire world πŸ‘
Khushi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wonder who are the 3 no in the list...I need to get them some eye glasses πŸ˜† even a monkey can see the sizzling chemistry and fire between the two!!! πŸ˜‰
Rim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iz dat sumtin 2 ask!!...every1 knoz dey set da screeeeeeeeen on fireeeeeeeee!! 😳 😳 😳...no jodi cn beat der chemistry!

angad nd kripa rock!!!! πŸ˜ƒ