Update 12th May’07- Akhilesh’s stay in CG

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi Friends,

Today's show was great........... specially

The show starts where it had ended last Saturday… Akhilesh proposing to Urmi. All are shocked. The 4 guys just reach and they are shocked to see him too. Urmi's father asks Akhilesh to leave. But Akhilesh comes inside and lying down in front of Sujata asks for forgiveness for his past deeds. Urmi's father is in not mood to forgive him. he says it was because of his that he still feels ashamed to go to any body for Urmi's marriage. To this Jugle by mistake says that for Urmi's marriage he dint need to go anywhere. Rahul covers for this saying that Jugle meant that he dint have to go anywhere to look for anybody to throw Akhilesh out! Urmi's father is in a bad mood and he blasts at Akhilesh saying that if he stays in his house any longer he would throw him out again. Akhilesh runs out of the house. He collides with Sandip while running down the stairs. Sandip goes upstairs seeing whom Urmi goes inside in a huff. Sandip asks wat Akhilesh was doing there. Just then a voice comes from outside. Akhilesh announces dramatically that since Colonel Gunj was a public place every public personnel were allowed to stay there and so, he would not leave Colonel Gunj for anything. All the people crowd around to see the drama. Sukha is angry and he starts pulling Akhilesh's leg. Akhilesh held the fountain head for support. Guptaji stops Sukha and says that they couldn't do much. Just then Sandip comes and says that he would allow Akhilesh to stay provided he wouldn't cause any problem to the member in the locality.

Everybody disperse. Urmi is angry, Zoya tries calming her but she herself is angry due to Urmi's idiotic announcement. Just then Sujata comes and asks Zoya to home as it was too late her mom was looking for her for a long time. Akhilesh while sleeping sings "all day all night, yaad sataye teri, Urmi yaad sataye teri…". Just then when he sees Zoya coming out of Urmi's house asks her how "U..U… Urmi" is 😆 Zoya says she's fine and runs to her house.

In the morning, Sandip finds Akhilesh sleeping soundly by the fountain. He takes his bike and goes. Later Mahua, as she comes out to sweep the courtyard, finds Akhilesh taking a bath from the fountain water. She cries in shock and calls Saurabh from inside who is shocked too. Akhilesh applies soap on his body. The 4 guys while playing pitthuu watches Akhilesh take a bath also. Just when one hits on the pile of stones, Akhilesh picks one and politely saying thank you goes back to the fountain and happily scrubs his heels. The 4 guys are stunned!

Sandip is in the Dainik Jagran office. The boss praises him for a particular article. He asks him to join the newspaper office permanently. But Sandip says that once anybody has the water of Colonel Gunj nobody wants to leave the area for more than a few hours. He then gets up to go. Riya says she would also go with him to his library. 

(This I'm writing in the morning... so I might miss a few parts... I apologize for that)

The library Riya mentions is actually Sandip's house which has so many books that it looks like a library!😆

Back in CG -

Urmi, as she comes in the verandah, Akhilesh starts to sings "Dil kiii surkh deewaron pe, naam tera tera..." (ufff...... never seen a bigger Himesh fan🤢🤢) Urmi is irritated and she goes inside. The 4 guys also feel angry of Akhilesh's audacity. Akhilesh has tea from Ratiram's cafe, who tells him to go away as soon as possible from his shop or the locality people will think that he was helping Akhilesh's stay there. He goes back to the fountain and takes a sip of the tea as if it was it was the best drink in the world (Wow👏, what passion... I'm starting to think he might be good for Urmi😉........ ok ok😆...... Im just joking 😳😳) 

Akhilesh also helps Shuklaji to carry a huge grocery bag and a 2 book-envelopes and he also helps Sagar to look after his shop when he is out to shop for certain things in his shop 😉. The whole locality seems to be absolutely impressed with Akhilesh (aur howega kaahe nahi... bada khotta banda hai 😉😆😆) So, the 4 guys think of ousting him out of the locality as he was creating a rift between them and Urmi and also going closer to the locality people so much so that their importance was reduced.

Urmi comes to Landmark (that's Sagar's shop) to take some red ink. Akhilesh in a very filmy manner starts to sings another Himesh song (now this is getting on my nerves!! Such audacity to sing in front of the girl!!😡😡😡) ... Humko deewana deewana kar gaye...!!. Urmi tells Akhilesh that dint want to get married so soon. Akhilesh says he is fine with it... all he wants is a ring exchange ceremony.🤢 and he agrees to give her dowry himself 😆😆

Urmi decides to go out without the ink. Akhilesh goes behind her to give her the ink. Just then a bike enters CG. Sandip and behind him, Riya. Urmi's look... everybody can understand 😳. Sandip asks Riya to check if she's got the CD or else they would have to go back again. Riya checks and she then she gets the CD out. This time Urmi starts to laugh as if pretending to be having a great time with Akhilesh. Sandip sees this but doesnt say anything. He goes inside with Riya. Urmi goes away too, behind her was Akhilesh trying to give her the ink.😆😆

Sandip is working on his computer and Riya has found a book by Ayn Rand. She says that that book would take more than a year to complete. Sandip says he completed it in a week. Riya is impressed. Sandip asks her for tea. Riya says she's like coffee. They did not have coffee there. So, Sandip decides to ask his neighbour! 😉 An agitated Urmi opens the door and when they look as each other... you could see sparks falling out of Urmi's eyes😉😆. Sandip asks Aunty for Coffee, to which Urmi is surprised. Then she sees Sujata standing behind her. Sujata asks Urmi to get coffee from inside. Urmi goes inside and takes the coffee powder out of the closet. She then hears the reason why Sandip needed coffee... to have it with Riya. She pours out the content of the coffee in another container and goes out showing that coffee is over!😆😆 Sandip (his look clearly said, "I dont believe you Urmi!!) says, if there is no coffee then coffee could be had in  a coffee shop or a club house! Urmi's rage knew no bounds😡

Later, in the evening. Zoya decides to go to Sandip as she couldnt see Urmi in this condition. Leaving Urmi, she goes to Sandip's house. There she finds Akhilesh tuning the TV to watch Ashiq Banaya Aapne! (Oh plz... gimme a break 🤢🤢). Zoya doesnt feel like talking to Sandip in front of Akhilesh. She goes away.

The 4 guys have now found a plan... they call up Akhilesh's parents in a very comical style and tell them that Akhilesh is in CG and his life was in danger!! 😆😆 At night, they find their medicine working. Akhilesh's parents come and call out for him in a desperate manner. Akhilesh doesnt want to go. Sandip pulls him downstairs to his parents. Urmi and all the locality people are there too. They try to throw them out of the locality. But Akhilesh announces that he wouldnt go anywhere until Urmi gives her decision to his proposal. For Urmi, the 4 guys say NO😆. 😆 Sandip tries to reason with Akhilesh. But Urmi stops everybody and says - It's the matter of my life and I have complete authority over my life. She says that she hasnt given anybody the right to decide for her, and Sandip... you are not my father or even in my relation... how can you decide for me. Akhilesh again pleads, please Urmi dont say no.

Urmi shouts "Yes" Initially Akhilesh does not understand. Urmi again says "Yes"...... Now.... Akhilesh faints, along with him... The 4 guys also faint.

Urmi looks at Sandip very decisively... there was was rage in her eyes... Sandip looked at her shocked.... or was it confusion...

whatever it was... we might come to know in the next episode...

which is going to be 2 weeks later... on Sunday... at 10.... whoever can watch... dont miss the episode... its gonna be great!! 😉😉

luv

kanak😳

Edited by tere_bin - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wallaa thumbnail
Thanx a lot Kanak!! 😊 Really Appreciate Ur Efforts!! 😃

kieraknightley1 thumbnail
lol Kanak you make ur updates so real. Its exactly like watching it thanks 👏 😆
kashish17 thumbnail
gr8 update 👏 thanks kanak...
sanju4eva thumbnail
thanks.........that was awesome kanak di!!!👏Edited by sanju4eva - 16 years ago
kanak1309 thumbnail
Thanx everybody... I really appreciate you all forgiving me for eevry mistake I do....
Iv just posted the whole Update... do check it out...

Sorry for the mistakes 😕 😕

luv
kanak 😳 😳
GetbusyLiving thumbnail
lovely update kanak...

thanx alot 😃
kbakshi thumbnail
very well written. thanks
Shazia_haya thumbnail
Hey thx for the update...I just wanted read it here again afetr watching it last night since it was one of the best episodes........I can start seeing Sandeep in those trances as well.....he's like he kind of like her but keeps it to himself as he's mor emature and all......I mean before we hardly saw him in those states now when Urmi pretended to talk happily with that Akilash (sorry about the spelling), sandeep was just parking his car and he suddenly looked up and stared at her for while then went away.

but I want to ask if you don't mind editing your update.....could you please write the part where Urmi gets hurt on her finger when she violently plays the Sitar...and when she gets hurt, all of a sudden sandeep comes there at the spot-at first it seems like a dream but then it's actually true....seriously all SANDEEP-URMI fans will love to read or watch that part.....I read that you said that you may have forgotten some parts but please as now I'm helping you remember one part...could you please add this in your update....thx in advance...and I'm sorry if i said something which some of you might have not liked. Edited by Shazia_haya - 16 years ago
kanak1309 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

Hey thx for the update...I just wanted read it here again afetr watching it last night since it was one of the best episodes........I can start seeing Sandeep in those trances as well.....he's like he kind of like her but keeps it to himself as he's mor emature and all......I mean before we hardly saw him in those states now when Urmi pretended to talk happily with that Akilash (sorry about the spelling), sandeep was just parking his car and he suddenly looked up and stared at her for while then went away.

but I want to ask if you don't mind editing your update.....could you please write the part where Urmi gets hurt on her finger when she violently plays the Sitar...and when she gets hurt, all of a sudden sandeep comes there at the spot-at first it seems like a dream but then it's actually true....seriously all SANDEEP-URMI fans will love to read or watch that part.....I read that you said that you may have forgotten some parts but please as now I'm helping you remember one part...could you please add this in your update....thx in advance...and I'm sorry if i said something which some of you might have not liked.

oh not at all.... in fact i thank you for correcting me 😉😉

luv
kanak