Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
@ Sand...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha i only watched the first clip so far...omggg HALARIOUS....lee ji hoon is sooooo funnyyyy...gotta love himmmm...esp when he says "oppa" in that ridicuously girly toneπŸ˜†
tiki5434 thumbnail

haha i watched it AGAIN last night.. rofl.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
they shud make a korean version of hana kimi and star lee ji hoon as jiro's role πŸ˜† sorry i have like hana kimi fever.....

btw....Coffee Prince airs in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sand thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Here's another goofy clip of Ji Hoon together with the breath-taking Choi Siwon of SuJu (another one of my hubbysssss πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) They look soooooooo damn good!! It's from Jihwaza - one of my fave shows, you'll like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByM_15GwTLk

Edited by Sand - 16 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
omgggg LJH looks soo hot in glasses in that link Sand...gahh whut a cutieeee aha and whut a funny clip...
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
neone a big fan of Sang Woo?...hes the new hottie in my lifeπŸ˜†

but wu zun is still hand off!!!
pj04 thumbnail
hey ...who is the other guy that fell in water with lee ji hoon. he is the one i mentioned in an another thread as extremely hot guy in 18 vs 29
pj04 thumbnail
found it .his name is choi and he is a member of band super junior
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsorrow18

omggg tiki i love u for this thread since my whole my whole obessession with azn dramas revolves around hot azn guys haha btw i spotted a cutie at the library today but gah where do ieven begin...okay

joo ji hoon - hot hot hott!

Wu zun- i am totally in love this mann...my obessession with him is insane..he stars in Hana Kimi!

Bi - obviously HOT.... i dont know anyone who doesnt think hes hot

Hyun Bin - gahhhh lol i think tiki and khairu agree with me..this man is FINE!
Hes in My Name is Kim Sam Soon btw

Yamapi - my recent love and stars in Nobuta wo Produce and Kurosagi and currently airing Proposal Daikusen
i just wanna pinch his cheeks~^_^

Mike He - gahhhh mr.hottie over here lol....watch him in Devil Beside You where he plays a bad boy!

Lee Min Ki- okay this man i think is just plain aDORKable..hes not hot but damn is he CUTEEEEEEE (he stars in Oh Dal Ja's Spring)

Lee Dong Wook- hahaha another mr.hottie in the house....stars in My Girl...i wanna be HIS GIRL! lol

Jiro - omg how could i forget him....another adorkable hottie!!!!! stars in It Started with a Kiss and Hana Kimi

Jae Hee - heheh this guyz cute and funny and i love his actingg...he was in Delightful Girl and currently airing Witch Amusement

Kim Jeong Hoon - okay no need for an introduction we all know where hes from (okay in case u dont know...he was in Goong and currently airing Witch Amusement)

Daniel Henney - hands off ladies...hes all of Tikis lol.....but he was in My Name is Kim Sam Soon and some movies i believe

Vic Zhou aka Zai Zai- gahhh cutieeeeeeeee lol am i right tiki..started in Meteor Garden 1 and 2 and also MARs and Silence

Kim Sung Soo- very smexy and good looking..starred in Full House

Lee Wan - really good actor and looks good too lol...he stars in Tree of Heaven and Taste Sweet Love

and last but not least..

Ming Dao - stars in The Prince who Turns into a Frog..hes super cute and has this asian+latin mixed look! (my recent fav hehe)

okay sorry guyz for the extremely long post...i just had to put my men out there lol....check em out in their shows....if u wanna know more bout em lemme knoww....(im the wu zun expertπŸ˜†)

OK so im offically DROOLINGGGGGGGGGGG

toooooooooooooo many hotties at the same time.. first pic my dil goes mmmmmmmmmmmmm 😳

Fallen_Beauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: marvelous.malks

OK so im offically DROOLINGGGGGGGGGGG

toooooooooooooo many hotties at the same time.. first pic my dil goes mmmmmmmmmmmmm 😳

omggshh!!.. so m i!!!.. der're soooo hwatt!!