Mohammad Iqbal Khan -encyclopedia

786Zahra thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi everyone,

i searched up Mohammad Iq Khan on encyclopedia (cause i was bored) yeah..call me ajeeeb😆  and this is what it came to as results:

Early career

Iqbal Khan dropped out of college, and pursued another career pathway: the film industry. He, like many models such as John Abraham, decided to go into the film industry after modeling. Unlike Abraham, Iqbal Khan did not do so well. His early movies Fun2shh and Bullet: Ek Dhamaka were flops, despite famous comedy actor Paresh Rawal in Fun2shh.[1]

Rise to success

After a while of hardship, he tried out for the role of "Angad Khanna" for the Balaji serial Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai. The series attracted many fans, and Iqbal Khan gained a great deal of recognition through this production. His co-star Neha Bamb (who played Kripa Sharma/Khanna) and he were alleged to have bad relations. Neha, however denies it, but sources say Iqbal agrees that him and Neha are not quite the best of friends.[2] Nonetheless, many agreed that their chemistry on screen was very good, hence they won the best couple award for a Sony TV Telly Awards.

Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai went off air October 5, 2006, allegedly due to either bad relations between the producer and the creative head, or the drop in rankings after a period of extreme popularity. On Zee TV'S programme called NokiaJeene Isi Ka Naam Hai Khan had appeard with his parents, friends and his fiancee Sneha Chabbra.

Later roles

Iqbal Khan went on to play the character of "Shurya" in Kkavyaangali and "Raghu" for Kahiin To Hoga, both serials produced by STAR Plus . After the ending of Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, which was not only his debut serial but as he quoted, what made him a "household name", he went on to do another Ekta Kapoor serial: Karam Apnaa Apnaa, also on STAR Plus. He plays the role of Shiv opposite an actress with a 30 second role in Tumhari Disha, a serial on Zee TV.[3]

News has come up that he will be exiting Karam Apnaa Apnaa at the end of 2006, much to his audience's disappointment. He has stated that this is not due to any personality conflict between him and other actors or directors, but merely due to his desire to develop his career and spend more time with his fiance.[1]

Personal life

Iqbal Khan often in interviews expresses his religious beliefs. He fasts every day in Ramadan despite his overwhelming schedule. Being a "workaholic", Khan had been admitted to the hospital a couple of times due to stress and work overload.Iqbal also has one girl in his life-Sneha Chabbra.She was there with him during all his bad times and has been an excellent support. Iqbal recently tied the knot with her in January,2007. He is currently on a break and the couple is spending quality time with each other.

link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Iqbal_Khan

lol i know, im so wierd, but once u think of it.. its quite interesting that IQ has his very own encyclopedia about him haha.😃😃😆

zahra😳😳

Edited by 786Zahra - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

786Zahra thumbnail
i found it quite interesting 😳 😳 😉
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey! thanks for sharing ... 😉
SanchitaSehgal thumbnail
WOW 👏 Thnx soooo much 😳 😳
Iqbaladdict thumbnail
brilliant, that is a useful addition to the encyclopedia, i'd say,,,thanx babe, 😉 😃
pooja1221 thumbnail
hey... thanx
but i never knew they didn't like each other
desigrl27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haha you're not ajeeb to do this.... i have read this already also, and much more....maybe i am ajeeb...
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww!! What they wrote on him so soo sweet! Thanks so much! Its so cool!
Shukayb thumbnail
LOL no your not weird. I actually did the same thing when I saw Iqbal on screen. I needed to know more about him, was shocked to find that they actually had information in the encyclopedia, wikepedia. Thanks
Shukayb thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinky21

i got to know that from my bro!😆

OK dont have to rub mirchi all over ok. We all dont have connections like you😡😆