Some things personal with Nauheed Cyrusi

dures thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Some things personal with Nauheed Cyrusi

Model-turned-actress Nauheed Cyrusi was recently seen in movies like Anwar and Life Mein Kabhi Kabhi. Rafoo Chakkar, Sirf are her under production films. She has appeared in many advertisements and also got noticed in the album Piya Basanti.

Nauheed entered movies with Supari, opposite Uday Chopra. After that, she disappeared for a couple of years and made her comeback with Anwar. During the gap, she travelled a lot and also went to Vipasana Centre, Igatpuri. "I learned a lot from there. I am very spiritual and a firm believer of God. According to me, there is only one God and people worship them with different names."

We caught up with her at her 2 BHK flat in Parsi Colony (Dadar) and she was candid enough to share some of her personal secrets.

I never dreamt of becoming an actress…

I wanted to become an Air Hostess but after modelling for three years, I was tempted to join films.

While I was in college, I was very mischievous and used to spend all my time with friends in the canteen. One day some of my friends were going for auditions for an ad. They asked me to accompany them. I gave the audition and got selected.

I love greenery a lot…
I spend most of my time sitting near the window of my bedroom and looking at the gardens outside. I am also very fond of my dog Satcho. Being net savvy, I try to surf the net whenever possible.

I am big foodie…
I eat everything from oily to sweet. I am not at all into cooking but have learnt how to make my favourite mutton curry from mom.

Some more facts about her:

Education - I studied in J.B.Vaccha High school, Dadar and went to Jai Hind College, Churchgate.

Best friend - Ayesha and Menaz, they are my childhood friends and we stay in the same colony. I am very attached to them and we are together since school.

Superstition - I am not superstitious but believe that if people say something, there will be some truth in it.

Most memorable moment - The first time I gave an interview

Favourite actor – Aamir Khan

Favorite actress – Madhuri Dixit

Dream role – I haven't established myself yet so I cannot dream about any role.

Favorite role – Anwar

Favourite movies – Bheja Fry and Namesake

I am close to… Parents and my friends

People think that… I am very talkative and bubbly sort of girl but in reality I like being quiet. I am also very moody.

My first crush… I didn't have any crush.

My dream man should be… Honest and hardworking but with a good sense of humour, not very high funda type but one who is simple, manly and has respect for everyone.

I have always been… A good student with average marks.

I like… Being at home, reading books and spending time with my friends.

Marriage… Not now, but yes there is someone special and I will tell you all when the right time comes.

My message to my fans… Watch all my films!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for sharing. i like nauheed very much, she was sooo cute with john abraham in 'Lakeer'!😳😳😳

she is so cute..I like her in LAKEER.....Thanx for sharing...
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yea she is very cute... thanks for the article 😊