dures thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Dream fulfilled!

Here's how Tabu's new bungalow in Hyderabad looks. It has a gym, an office and a swimming pool, the interior is done with Burmese teak wood

Tabu has at last realised her dream of constructing a house in Hyderabad, the city she hails from. Located at a stone's throw from her close friend Nagarjuna's house in the posh Jubilee Hills area of the city, her picturesque five bed-room house, built on half an acre of land, has all the requisites generally cherished by top celebrities.

Located at plot number 984 on Road No.50 near one of the major tourist attractions of the city, Durgam Cheruvu, Tabu's two-storeyed white bungalow has a fish pond and a personal gym on the ground floor. Tabu has constructed a special office room on the first floor for visitors like Nagarjuna, Chiranjeevi and Amala. A swimming pool is constructed on the terrace.

The bungalow, enriched with Burmese teak wood stairs, is still undergoing finishing touches. Labourers are working hard to ensure that new Rajasthan milky white flooring welcomes her on her next visit, as she dislikes the existing tiles. She last visited her bungalow in March.

In a recent interview Tabu had said, of her dream house, "For the last three years, I have been busy building my dream house in Hyderabad. I bought a plot there long ago, now I'm building a big bungalow there. It's great fun, though a huge project. I'm getting more and more emotionally attached to the house. Once it's done, I can spend more time in Hyderabad. I love being there."