dures thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Look, he's changed...
   By: The HiTLIST Team
   May 5, 2007
... and in full public view! Check out Shekhar Suman's new avatar

Initially

Now

Law Of Reflection: if a ray of light falls on a man's receding hairline it reflects back (so much so that the man has to put on some eye gear to resist the light's intensity) Move Over Kareena, Urmila And Bipasha... here I come with the most sensetional pout in the industry!

Then

Later

Timeless

Receding hairline? what's that? See, I have smartly covered it with my hardly-there hair. But, sigh! What do I do about the bags under my eyes? Hurray! Now that the bags have gone, guess what? I also got a hair implant free of cost! A cleavage worth dying for, no, Mallika Sherawat?

TV anchor-actor Shekhar Suman has been harbouring aspirations of turning singer for a long while now.

And even though his long-in-the-making album is yet to see the light of day, one thing that's hard to miss is Suman's intense desire to look younger with every passing day.

Even a cursory glance at these 'then and now' pictures proves that besides the obvious pout, the 40-something Shekhar has undergone a drastic makeover.

Gone are the crowfeet and those telltale signs around the forehead. Besides, the tousled hair does a perfect cover-up job of the receding hairline.

Add to that a penchant for flowery shirts unbuttoned to show off some cleavage and we can safely say Suman is revisiting his 20s again. And here we were thinking that singers were better heard than seen!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yahoo2 thumbnail
Wow! He looks hot especially in the last picture.
alishahprincess thumbnail
he look so discusting 😆 🤢 😡
nightangel thumbnail
yup he is changed a lots 😛