Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulika_m thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
can i join her fan club please.................i love this young and talented girl 😊
friend_125 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hello . i wud even like to jaoin this fan club. hansika even being so young acts quite good. but 1 thing is for sure...during koi mila gaya she looked sooo...young n suddenly she grew so much -physically.. 😆
shez a good actress,also looks bubbly.
xxS.Dxx thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
she is 15 years old
born in August 1991
i checked on many sites

heres some pics i like of her

she looks really pretty in them
Edited by xxS.Dxx - 16 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I would love to join...i was just looking to see if there was a fan club for Hansika Motwani..i think she's beautiful... she's only 15 and is already making it big in bolly... she doesnt even luk 15... she's soo pretty...

here are some more pics of her...

hope to make new friends here in this fan club...
take care
Yuvika
kudi_5abi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'd love to join...i wanted to make fan club for hansika fans...but u did it...good job... 👏
-Krupa- thumbnail
guys..i got some AKS v-avi's comming up soon, so watch out for my gall[link in sig box]
-Pinky- thumbnail
wow i ma surprised not many have joined this club. hansika is very talented, i used to watch her in hum2 hai na..a show where she played a double role.
count me in!
pspav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wnna join too
plz count me in
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
aha! i finally found hansika's fanclub.😃 i actually thought of starting one for her if there wasn't one.

i just love hansika! she's one of my favourite actresses and defniitely one of the best newcomers in 2007. actually i only liked hansika besides sonam in all the female newcomers in 2007. 😊

anyways hansika is beautiful & a decent actress. she just has the cutest smile, those soft cheeks and expressive eyes.😛 it's kinda unfortunate that hansika is yet to make a big impression as a heroine in bollywood.

her acting needs some improvement but hansika is perfect in sweet bubbly roles. actually i like hansika more in telugu films than hindi films.😆 she was so breathtakingly beautiful in Kantri and played her role to perfection. i like her personality offscreen too. she seems very warm, cheerful & bubbly. 

i wish hansika all the best for her future projects.

tsk tsk.. this FC is so inactive.😭 hopefully it gets more active soon.