!!Member of the Week!!

mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello Friends and lets welcome our new MOTW ..but as you guys have heard that jeetein hain jiske liye is ending soon which is very sad because the story jus picked up as a turning point..but what can we do but to cheer you guys we'll have contest and games and DOTW n MOTW on even if the show goess of air..

Our MOTW today is a die hard ayesha fan
any guesses
yes
you got it

its

"smritisashi"aka smriti

here is some more information about her

Name: smriti

Profession: student

Country of residence:
india

I am hooked up the Jeetein hain Jiske Liye section because: priya wal aka ayesha of jeete hai

My hobbies,
more abt me: remix is my passion writing is my life love writing huge posts about remix especially about ashi yuvi besides reading is another of my passions

My personality in brief: hyper overly excited about everything specialy the things which am passionate about mad crazy and love torturing irritating and boring all my friends😛

My favorite:

~Colour: red and blue
~Sport: none as such
~Food:  maggiiiiiiiiii
~Song/Movie: pal pal is the latest crush and careless whispers, movie has to be my best frnds wedding 

Favorite character in jeetein hain jiske liye: ayesha

What I like best @ IF and jeetein hai jiske liye section? well am hooked on to if coz of remix forum and as for jeete hai section its been just a week since wen i hav been reguler here that too coz of priya wal but must say all the members i met ther are real sweet  

What i would like to see more @ IF and/or in the Jeetein hain jiske liye section: first of all i wan a banner of jeete hai forum its perhaps the only forum i hav sceen where theres no banner and its not very active either may be coz of the less popularity of the show it needs more participation and as for if it rocks and would keep rocking

Enjoy your weeks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bastereliye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well--- Congrats to her!!! 👏
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Smriti,

Congrats!!!! U have indeed contributed a lot to this forum in very less time!!! Thanks to Priya!! 😉

okie, here are my questions!!

1. Whom do you think is the murderer in JHJL?
2. What do you like the most about Priya?
3. What do you like the most about JHJL Forum?
4. Give the real names of atleast 10 ppl in this forum!!!(U could ask them too..) 😊
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guys thaank you soo much its a pleasure to be the motw of dis forum and yaa i hope d forum continues to rock even after d shw goes off air..will reply to d answers soon..thaanx again... 😳

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Hey Smriti,

Congrats!!!! U have indeed contributed a lot to this forum in very less time!!! Thanks to Priya!! 😉 ...thaanx for the sweet comment...u said it...i wanted to be a part of dis forum since the day i got to knw data priya is gonaa be a part of the shw😉

okie, here are my questions!! ..hehe and here r my answers too😛

. Whom do you think is the murderer in JHJL?....umm i really dnt knwww coz i saw the shw for the first time after the leap so am completly unaware of the pahle ka story....but i think it shld be aman coz adira is too obvious and hence shld nt be d one....

2. What do you like the most about Priya?....

wooofyyyy....EVERYTHING....SIMPLY EVERYTHING...shhes the most unique creations of bhaggu and i adoooooore her to the very very very very core....i cant express what she means to me.... but the day wen anvesha came in my life it changed nad it changed for the better and the best....and i love her just d way she is....because shes a real perosn and nt fake and made up...she knws her limitations and her strengths and she only taught us that lifes got to be imperfect and u got to learn fmr ur imperfections and above all shes stright forward and wld not praise anything if it dosent deserves compliments...even for jeete hai..she dindt boast and said it on the face daat she knws d shw is nt as grtt in trps and stuff bt its better daan d saas bahu sagas and shes dng it coz she got a lead role...never once she said daat its her dream role and d shw is a miindblowing hit..d thng is shes nt materialistic and all dis doesnt matter to her....and u knw guys shes humble enough to respect and value her fans ask around nad u wld knw so many of her fans had got her replies..she simplyy rocks...sucess failures are part of life..but she never forgets herself and her indentity in any circumstance...shes d most dwn to earth celeb i hav ever sceen..and perhaps d most gorgeous diva......i just simplyyy adoooooooore herrr🤗and all i can say is am just lucky enough to hav d good fortune of being her fan..shes simply the BEST... 

3... What do you like the most about JHJL Forum?\....lol...AYESHAAAAAA😉 😛well as i said am hooked on to the forum coz of her...but d members r realyy sweet and humble i had a rocking time out here thaanx to u all...😃

4. Give the real names of atleast 10 ppl in this forum!!!(U could ask them too..) 😊...urgg u caught me in dis oneee😳wld do it soon and dne replyy😛

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congooooooooooooooooooooooo 👏
lool thaanx guys bt no questions u are letting me off soo easilyyyyyy 🥳 [:D/] good for mee 😉
Neha1985 thumbnail
hey can eveiry one say whats the real name of anjali and ayesha
bye
renuka shahne and priya wal 😃