Update 5thMay’07- Jealous

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends,

plz vote in the chaska meter: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=614849&P N=1&TPN=1&RN=1

Im back with another episode of the show that Rajeev Khandelwal loves! Oh my God… this news has levitated me to such a huge height!!⭐️ (Thanx again Niti)

Anyways, all the Remix fans… time to rejoice too… after the appearance of Shweta Gulati, it's the time of Priya Wal now!

She plays the role of Sandeep's boss's daughter, Riya Sinha. Btw, Sandeep works in a newspaper, Dainik Jagran.

Show starts with the 4 guys watching the movie, Sagar… (that song… Sach mere yaar hai… is beautiful!)… The 4 guys have tears in their eyes while watching the emotional scenes. While Kamal Hassan in the movie is dieing, Jugle takes the remote and switches the TV off, undable to watch any more sadness.

Later while playing carom, he messes up the whole board because he was too disturbed. The 4 guys then discuss about the movie and each of them agree to be able to relate to the character of Kamal Hassan a lot. They decide that before it's too late they are going to expose their feelings to Urmi. They all get flowers for her and then go to her house… there they meet her father who is, as usual, busy with exercising. They ask initially for Auntyji. Urmi comes thinking that Sandip ji has come at the door. Seeing them she is disappointed but when the guys say the flowers Sandip had sent, she becomes happy again. Rahul comes inside… Urmi's father stops him saying that only Sandip was allowed in the house.

The guys are disturbed; they don't understand what they could do to win Urmi. They see Urmi coming. Jugle tries to tell her his feelings for her, but she is too preoccupied. She is going to Sandip babu's house. The 4 guys realize that Sandip means a lot to Urmi, not just as somebody in the locality but far more than that. They reminisce that she never calls Sandip as Sandip bhaiya… rather she uses babu or Sandip ji.

Urmi goes to Sandip and thanx him for the flowers and also asks him which dress material to keep for herself (she had 2 dress materials in her hands, a purple one and a yellow one). Sandip doesn't like any. He says they look like the ones worn by 50-50s (if u know what I mean 😉 ). Urmi stomps off home as he doesn't give a better answer. When she comes down Rahul tries to woo her but she is in such a bad mood that she scolds Rahul and runs away.

The 4 guys, hence, realize for sure that something was going on between Sandip and Urmi. They decide to separate them so that they could get Urmi for themselves.

Next morning - They go to Sandip and try to hint him to leaving the locality. But Sandip is not concerned about what they mean. The plan goes into thin air. The 4 guys come down and scold each other, especially Mushtaq on the failure of the plan. Jugle prays to god that a rift is build between the 2 in some way. Just then a car enters. Out comes, a tall curly haired wearing funky Bohemian chappals, white long striped with a slit skirt, sleevless turquoise top and a funky looking matching bag… and starts calling "Sandy…"

When she doesn't get an answer she moves forward towards Sandip's house. The 4 guys are mesmerized by this stylish gal. She says "excuse me..." and they let her go.

The 4 guys get the idea… the ultimate idea to separate Urmi and Sandip. They go to Urmi and talk about this pretty gal who's come to meet "Sandy". Urmi feels jealous but she tries to stay neutral.

Urmi goes to Sandip's house to give him his food when she meets this gal who's introduced as Riya Sinha, Sandip's colleague. When Riya asks her for Tea or Coffee she sarcastically says she hates coffee and trudged off again angrily.

Later while the 4 guys are waiting for any indication for whether their "medicine" 😉 had worked or not, watch Urmi fretting in her verandah. They all watch Sandip and Riya coming out hand in hand smiling at each other. Just before Riya sits in her car she hugs Sandip. Urmi watches this jealously to the 4 guys' utter delite!

Just then they decide to aggravate the situation… they put lipstick on Jugle's lips (which was strawberry flavor as Jugle remarked 😉) and sends him to Sandip while throwing a ball at him. Jugle kisses Sandip's chest and the mark of lipstick is enough to push Urmi beyond limits. Sandip and Urmi then have the worst brawl anybody could have had. Urmi swears that she'd never ever knock at Sandip's door ever in her life and that she will never even look at him. She howls so much that the whole locality crowd around. She then goes away angry and troubled. Sandip is angry too… he shouts at the people crowded around and stomps away himself. Sagar asks the 4 guys why they fought. Jugle couldn't help smiling… he had covered his mouth, so thankfully Sagar did not notice Jugle's ecstasy. The others say they didn't have any idea. Guptaji and Gyaniji talk about his too. And they declare that this fight might blow up a lot.

At Night –

Sandip is disturbed… he remembers how Urmi said that she knew that he wasn't so ignorant to not understand the situation, that she wasn't a child and understands all that was happening and that she would never ever come again on his door step… no matter what. He tried to open the Tiffin box to eat but closes it again as he didn't feel like eating.

Sujata and her husband, walking down the road discuss what happened in the morning. Sujata is concerned but her husband is very angry. He felt that Urmi was at fault. Sandip is very elder to her; she shouldn't have talked to him that way. He decides to get her married as soon as possible. He talks about "Junagarh ke Jaisil Bhai ka ladka".

Zoya tries to calm Urmi down. But Urmi is extremely agitated. She says that she hadn't done anything wrong. Zoya offers to talk to Sandip herself. But Urmi tells her not to. Just then Sujata and her husband enter and Zoya laughs aloud trying to change the topic. But both Sujata and her husband knew what was happening. Urmi's father tells her about the guy he wanted her to get married to. Urmi is so disquieted that she says that if they so much want to throw her out of the house then she would get married to the first unmarried person that comes at the door. Zoya tries to reason with her saying what if the guy she didn't want to get married to come then? Urmi says that she is old enough to face her own problems and she will take the responsibility herself.

Sandip is troubled, so much so that he takes the Tiffin box and sets off to go to Urmi's house. He walks down the stairs and is going to towards Urmi's house.

At Urmi's house… there is a knock at the door. Sujata moves forward to open it. Urmi stops her… she goes herself….. Walking slowly towards the door…

She closes her eyes and opens the door. All are shocked to see the person standing in front of them. Urmi slowly opens her eyes… and looks at her fate! Dr. Akhilesh… says…. "U..u…urmi… mu… mujhse shaadi karogi".

Aha!!! So... Anticlimax and lots of suspense……. WOW!!

What do u say?

Thanks for reading

Luv

Kanak

P.S. This was a Blooper free episode (In my opinion)… thanks for perfecting this show!😳

Edited by zarna - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey thanks a lot for hte update....this is the 1st time i watched the show just coz of Priya Wal...n quite liked it......totally loved Priya's acting👏👏...she has never done a character like this who is head over heels in love with someone n tries to flirt with him....n must say she did it with ease 👏...also loved to see urmi jealous n all....must say Priya would probably turn out to be the one instrumental for both sandy n urmi confessing their feelings for each other😛
Afrad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice epiosode.I loved today's episode.I can't wait for next episode.Edited by Afrad - 16 years ago
meeza thumbnail
thx..i hope now sandeep n urmi can tell each other how they feel..i hope urmi doesnt marry the other guy just to spite sandeep..
zainithegr8 thumbnail
thank u so much....gr8 epi n finally something is happening......lolz 😆 😆 😆 Sandy.....hahahhhahaahahha
metallicaz thumbnail
Lot of Cheer's mate take care
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Kanak for the wonderful update!! Love reading them every week. Since I don't get Star channel here all the details help a lot.
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for today's update...Lovely update 👏 👏 Priya looked gorgeous today 😳 😳 😳 Hoping to get it's video and pics 😳 Thanks again!
niti_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u for the wonderful update,Kanak........... 😛
👏 👏 👏

now ,who is this Dr.Akhilesh? 😕 ...who's the actor playing this char?................. 😊

zarna thumbnail
i was shocked to see thta urmi n sandeep had a fight and after that stupid dentist came to ask urmi to marry him now that was a shocker. i was dumbfounded when i heard urmi say that she will marry n e unmarried guy who comes to her door first n it had to be that idiotic dentist. ufffff why couldnt it be jugle or n e one else why did it had to be him??????????? ufffffffffffffff all in all lvoe the epi. thanks for wonderful update. 😊