chat with roshni chopra.

sharona_bha thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Roshni Chopra

Transcript of LIVE CHAT with TV anchor-actress, Roshni Chopra at 13.30 HRS on Thursday , December 2 , 2004 in Delhi

Roshni Chopra
TV anchor-actress

"I receive lots of compliments and don't get the slack that Mandira started with"

Namrata > Why is India's performance falling?
Roshni Chopra > Like everything, performance goes up and down. The important thing is they're playing as a team and with this match we don't have much to complain about!

Yusuf > How was your experience in the movie, Let's Enjoy ?
Roshni Chopra > Super fun, as it was the first time I was doing a film and the entire crew was absolutely lovely!

Aki > You must be having a favourite cricketer. Who is it?
Roshni Chopra > At the present moment Irfan Pathan because his attitude toward the game is extremely positive, and with him around, there's never a dull moment on the field!!

Mohini > You have been seen doing commentary for cricket, were you passionate about cricket or did you just do it as a job?
Roshni Chopra > While I am extremely passionate about the game, it's also nationally televised. So it's a mix of both!

Dinkrit > Do you ever feel being compared to Mandira Bedi since you are the second woman commentating for India.
Roshni Chopra > All the time!! It doesn't make a difference because mostly people give me lots of compliments and I don't get the slack that she started with!!

Whiteshark > Hi, you are a TV anchor, a model and now an actress That's really cool! Which out of the three is your forte and which are you most likely to do full time?
Roshni Chopra > Tough question! I don't believe in pre-supposing anything. While
acting is a huge passion, I plan to pursue TV as well!

Asaf > Please tell me what you feel about the Indian team. Do you feel India, as a team is improving or not? What are your views?
Roshni Chopra > I do think with the current juniors there's a lot of work that's being put in. And that's a very positive thing for India cricket because I believe the one thing that enhances progress is change!

Rosy > Who according to you is the hottest cricketer from the Paki side?
Roshni Chopra > Imran khan!!

Emy > I believe you are still at the cricket venue. Please tell a bit about what's going on right now. I am a big cricket fan and yours too!
Roshni Chopra > The atmosphere is electric and we're all awaiting an Indian win.

Diggy > Do you have any forthcoming movies?
Roshni Chopra > I'm working on some stuff but I can't talk about it right now. Keep a look out!!

Gaurav > Have you left modelling?
Roshni Chopra > No, but I have just developed further, career wise.

Yamini > Is Let's Enjoy your first break in films?
Roshni Chopra > Definitely the most visible break and it was the moment in my life when I realised that I want to be an actor!

http://chatinterviews.indiatimes.com/articleshow/945324.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago
thnxz wonderful interview rosh 👏
xmanisha thumbnail