assisted suicide

usachick821 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

asisted suicide, is it eithically and moraly wrong?

if someone has a very serious illness, and is in the last stages of their illness.. and very much in pain, then should the doctor be allowed to help them kill themselves? (the doctor gives the patient an injection that kills them immidieatly and without any pain.)

so wat do u say guys? should doctors be able to give assisted suicide to their patients? and does helping them make the doctors killers?

Edited by usachick821 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirran thumbnail
o i read about this in the newspaper..about how an old man killed himself after a serious and painful illness..and they were debating the same thing. I really don't think a doctor will ever go along with the patents reasoning, because doctors are suppose to save lives. I actually don't really know :s but if someone is so tired of their lives..should they still be allowed to end their life as they wish? :S:S:S interesting topic u got here.
Delight thumbnail
Its a hard question. This is called "mercy killing". Its hard to answer sometimes as the ill person may be in great pain but its upto God to give us death when times comes. In some religion its not right to mercy kill someone. I think its complicated for the doctor too to take this responsibility. I can never answer this question because i dont know if its right.
Signora2 thumbnail

Yes mercy killing is a big issue now a days and a delicate one. some countries have leagalised it and India has not.

signora2